40

Lin Lifu has been very upset since the end of the show. For some reason, the assistant followed her with something, and carefully gossiped,

    "It's a pity today. I watched Nan Nan's performance so well. He should be the champion. I don't know how these netizens commented."

    Lin Lifu's face became even worse when she heard that, her daughter-in-law lost the game and was abducted by the champion, and she was pushed out by her own hands. Frustrated no.

    Today is really a bad enough day.

    "Sister Lifu~"

    Lin Lifu just walked out of the TV station when she heard a whimpering sound from behind, no need to ask, it must be Xia Lan.

    Lin Lifu closed her eyes, feeling quite a headache.

    Before Lin Lifu pretended not to hear and quickly walked away, a few bodyguards formed a passage around them.

    "Sister Lifu, we haven't seen each other for a long time. I'm so happy today. I really like Jiang Nan when I saw him. Let's sit together some other day~" Lifu Lin pursed her lips and smiled. Just as she was about to speak, suddenly the fans next to

    her Screaming and shouting,

    "What? Mr. Li was raped?"

    "Run, I heard that Jiang Nan was kissed by someone in front..."

    "Who was kissed by someone?"

    "Ahhhhhhhhhh , It’s Su Xu!! My friend sent me the picture of the scene!”

    “Hurry up and go to the parking lot, there’s a good show…”

    The fans rushed to tell each other, making a mess and rushing forward.

    Lin Lifu's eyes lit up, and the smile on her face widened. She turned her head and looked at Xia Lan, who was dazed beside her, "Hey, it's all because my son is relatively low-key. He didn't hold a banquet when he got married, so old friends didn't invite him. Next time This time, my husband and I will be the hosts, so I hope you two will appreciate it."

    Xia Lan and Mr. Li: ...

    Lin Lifu smiled and politely said goodbye to Li Zi's parents who hadn't come back for a long time, and led her assistant to look towards the crowd.

    This little bastard, now that the daughter-in-law is lost, I am in a hurry, and the public kisses her forcibly, it is really a true biography from your mother and me~ The assistant helped

    Lin Lifu open the car door, and Lin Lifu sat in the car very satisfied .

    Well, it's been a really good night today.

    Speaking of which, I have also contributed a lot, and I am satisfied.

    ...

    Among the swarming crowd, everyone spontaneously left an open space, for fear of disturbing the young couple who were having sex in public.

    Jiang Nan was buckled on the car body by Su Xu's arms. He moved his big hand up and put it on the back of his head, causing Jiang Nan to tremble slightly.

    Jiang Nan clearly knew that there must be spectators around him, but the more it was like this, Jiang Nan became weaker and weaker, so he could only let the other party get what they wanted.

    Behind is the slightly cool body of the car, and in front is Su Xu's burning chest. Jiang Nan, who is ironing it, just wants to stick it to his body.