9

Chapter 9

    In the Boyue Mountain Villa in Beijing, a carp in Jiang Nan rolled over and fell to the ground, and quickly rushed to the luxurious cloakroom.

    First layer, glasses, second layer, tie, third layer, underwear?

    Why are the panties here?

    Jiang Nan picked his eyes and swept towards that row. Su Xu looked very boring from the outside to the inside, even the style of his underwear was cold, basically except for gray and black, he looked frigid .

    Not as good looking as my panties.

    The little fox closed the drawer, and finally found a dozen car keys neatly arranged on the fourth floor.

    Jiang Nan looked at those shiny golden keys with a smile.

    Bugatti, Lamborghini, Bentley, you little ones... Daddy is coming.

    Su Xu wasn't here these days, Jiang Nan basically went to the luxurious parking lot on the basement level every day to stock up on these treasures.

    I didn't expect to have a chance to get started before the patina came out.

    When the car was ready to drive, Jiang Nan quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower, changed into clean new clothes, changed into a brand new handsome aj, arranged his nice hairstyle, whistled in the mirror, and there Among the group of keys, he picked his favorite one, turned the key fob and went downstairs.

    After walking two steps, he suddenly remembered something, hurriedly turned back, tossed out two gift boxes from the guest room, and was going to see his mother-in-law later, so he almost forgot in excitement.

    Jiang Nan carried the gift box in three steps and two steps down the underground garage.

    The stinky head who was scolded by others on the Internet is now sitting in a limited edition Bugatti Chiron Sport, and he is not angry at all. Money really heals people.

    Hum~~~hum~~~

    Jiang Nan turned the key, and the Bugatti's engine made a low and sexy sound. Su Xu, who chooses underwear, doesn't have very good taste, but chooses a car.

    Jiang Nan's brand new white sneakers stepped on the accelerator, and the Bugatti roared out of Boyue Villa.

    Su Xu's plane arrived at 6 o'clock, Jiang Nan made a big circle around the capital, ran to Su Shuang before arriving at the airport, sent Su Xu a WeChat message to explain his location, and then sat in the car and waited obediently.

    Driving a limited-edition luxury car, Jiang Nan really wanted to go out and stand in front of the luxury car to show off.

    However, he is also a little famous person now, and he is driving Su Xu's car again. In order not to let the media catch the wind, he honestly sits in the car with full armor.

    Black sunglasses and a black mask also wore a black baseball cap, which was tightly covered.

    Around 6:30, the parking lot suddenly became lively, and a group of people came from a distance. Jiang Nan didn't need to carefully identify Su Xu, but he saw Su Xu in the middle of the crowd at a glance.

    Su Xu's height is 188 cm, coupled with his star aura, he is very eye-catching in the crowd.

    Completely different from Jiang Nan's low-key, Su Xu's big star formation is full of depression.

    He has a black printed limited edition shirt on his upper body and black slacks on his lower body. He looks relaxed and casual. He is paired with light transparent glasses. Assistant Jiang Nan saw it, and was opening the way, surrounded by a lot of fans, and a group of people came over in a mighty manner, full of style.