33

Jiang Nan stared at the photo sent on WeChat, with a sly and arrogant expression.

    Hmph, you big beautiful chicken! Watching my natural enemies suppress, I won't scare you to death!

    There was no reply to the message.

    Jiang Nan was satisfied, and suddenly remembered the appearance of Su's father with a cockscomb growing on his head. He automatically made up the appearance of a beautiful chicken so frightened that the cockscomb burst out. Coupled with Su Xu's daily expressionless face, it is really It's so interesting.

    Jiang Nan rolled on the bed with a smile on his face, his big tail wagging in the air~~

    So proud, he finally found a good way to curb this coquettish big beautiful chicken.

    Yeah! It should have been like this a long time ago, scaring his cockscomb out, and he stopped.

    Make you proud!

    Jiang Nan happily tidied up the jeans on the bed, happily changed into pajamas, and lay down happily on the bed full of big beautiful chicken smells, hugging his pillow and preparing to fall asleep, emmm... It would be better if there was a big beautiful

    chicken

    hug up.

    Didi...

    Wechat actually replied, Jiang Nan turned over, lay down on the bed, fished out the phone next to him, it was the news of Dameiji.

    Su Xu: "Last time you said that the underwear you bought for me has arrived?"

    Underwear?

    Sure enough, I changed the subject, be afraid, hum.

    Jiang Nan smiled and said, "It's already arrived. There are two big boxes. I signed a contract to endorse this brand for two years. In these two years, you don't need to spend money on underwear anymore. You can tell me what style you like." Su

    Xu Instantly sent an address from another city.

    Su Xu: "I just saw your panties. The panties are dirty and there are no replacements. You can send me a few tomorrow. I want you to steal the one you wear in the ad. As for my size, you Those who have seen it should know."

    Jiang Nan: ...

    Has anyone seen your measurements?

    After co-authoring for such a long time, he was...? ?

    Ahhhh... this rascal!

    Su Xu saw that the other party didn't reply to the message, so he hooked his lips and smiled,

    Su Xu: "I underestimated you, I didn't expect you to be so open, to seduce me by sending such erotic and sexual photos."

    Jiang Nan's cheeks flushed: "Then It’s not a nude photo! It’s a photo of a natural state, and the natural state is the same as a cat, puppy, and red panda running outside, and they don’t need to wear clothes.” Su Xu: “It’s okay to send it to me, no

    nude photos are allowed . Give it to someone else. Look at your avatar, he still knows to wear a pair of panties."

    Jiang Nan looked at his cartoon avatar, clicked on it, zoomed in, did he really wear underwear?

    You are a fox, you...you, what kind of underwear are you wearing!

    Su Xu hooked her lips, and set the photo in the natural state as the screen saver of her mobile phone. Looking at that little head, she missed the feel a little bit.