64

In the Hollywood film and television base, the film crew of "Suspect" has arranged the two scenes to be filmed today, and all the lighting props for the group performances are all ready.

    Today is the first day of work, and Chen Yizheng didn't want to put too much pressure on everyone, so he only chose two scenes that he thought were more important.

    The first scene is the scene where the police go to the scene of the first case for the first time after receiving a report, looking for clues to solve the case, and the scene where the forensic doctor conducts a preliminary examination of the corpse, which is the first rivalry scene between Li Zi and Zhai Ge. The second scene is the first time the villain played by Jiang Nan completes the whole process of the murder case.

    Therefore, the three sons of sunnyboys all have relatively important roles today.

    Director Chen assigned tasks in advance, Jiang Nan also memorized his lines seriously yesterday, and carefully thought about how to enter the role, but the big beautiful chicken who gave a serious lecture yesterday was too tempting, he couldn't hold himself in the end, figured it out After two times, the character ran to the bed to give birth to the little Nine-Tailed Fox.

    He didn't do his homework well yesterday, so Jiang Nan set the alarm at five o'clock in the morning, crawled out of Wenrou Township, and arrived at Yueli Hotel ahead of schedule with his luggage. After putting away the things, I went to the set and asked the makeup artist to apply the makeup. Li Zi also arrived early, reciting lines while putting on makeup. He was going to be on stage in the first scene, and it was also his first time filming. Jiang Nan greeted him and didn't dare to disturb him, so he found a notebook and memorized it.

    After a while, Zhai Ge was pushed in by the assistant director Da Ma Zhang Fei, saying that he was late and was in a hurry to put on makeup.

    Jiang Nan sat on the side, "I was late on the first day, Brother Chai is a big name."

    Chai Ge looked at Jiang Nan in the mirror and smiled, "Hey, there is no way, the market is so good now, chase me There are too many people, and I am blocked by people every day, so it will be delayed. Now, I don’t know who delivered breakfast in the morning, Brother Nan, have you eaten? Here you go.” Zaig pushed the table A warm love lunch box on the table.

    Jiang Nan had already finished putting on his makeup, so he took two steps and patted Zhai Ge on the shoulder, "Brother, keep a low profile, it's easy to get beaten for showing off so straightforwardly."

    Chai Ge laughed loudly, "Speaking of which, I think Brother Nan, you must have experience. There are too many choices! There are really too many beautiful cuties! There are too many to choose from!" The voice of Li Zi reciting lines next to

    him Obviously getting smaller, his eyes glanced at the lunch box, and his face became very gloomy.

    Jiang Nan looked at the shy Chai Ge, "I want to beat you up if you talk so scum, and that's how your recent baby fat was fattened up by your harem?" I haven't seen you for a few days, Jiang

    Nan Nan felt that Zaig had gained weight at a speed visible to the naked eye, but his complexion was better than usual. Zhai Ge patted his stomach with a smile, "I ate two breakfasts in the morning. The director said that my role is a rough old man. My previous image was too delicate. When I

    was in the play, I made a sacrifice for the sake of acting."

    "Heh~~"

    Jiang Nan hadn't commented on the "delicate boy" Zhai Geduo, when a mocking snort came from beside him.