56

Lost your own hair?

    Jiang Nan sat on the bed, hugged his tail and pulled the hair on it, looked left and right.

    No, they are all red. Where did the white hair come from?

    Jiang Nan felt very strange, but took a closer look at the few furs, no matter in length, thickness, or softness, they all looked the same as fox fur.

    He gently sniffed the smell on the bed, there was no one else except Dameiji and him.

    Strange, could it be the big beautiful chicken?

    But chicken feathers aren't like that, are they?

    Jiang Nan was suspicious, when a call came in, it was Zhai Ge, who asked him to go to Zhai Ge's crew together later. The two of them agreed yesterday that they would go to see his crew today.

    Jiang Nan put his tail back, took a shower and changed his clothes, went into the underground garage, looked at it for a while, and decided to drive his own little Buick to avoid the director looking at his car and flattering him inexplicably.

    The shooting location of the small theater is in a student experiment center of Beijing Film University. Zhai Ge waited early at the school gate. Jiang Nan stopped the car and followed Zhai Ge into the school.    

     Beijing Film University is the most famous film talent training institution in the country. It has cultivated many excellent film and television talents. 

     Usually, the people who come and go to the school are either beautiful or handsome. Meeting celebrities here is also the most common thing.  

     Jiang Nan was still wearing a mask and hat when he came, but Zhai Ge was so coquettish that he didn't wear anything, but no one excitedly came up to take a group photo, which is considered a very friendly place for celebrities.    

     Zhai Ge has a big personality. He has only been filming TV at school for a few days, and he is familiar with many students in the school. People keep saying hello to him on the road.    

     "You're pretty good at school, aren't you?"    

    Chai Ge fluffed his hair flirtatiously, "Hey, it's okay, you can be considered a celebrity even if you are big or small, and everyone will give you face wherever you go."

    "Zhai Ge! Do you still want to act? The entire crew is waiting for you alone! This time I rented it for two hours, so don't waste everyone's time." Just after Zai Ge finished speaking, a Dai The young man with glasses ran over.

    Jiang Nan: ...

    A trace of embarrassment flashed across Zhai Ge's face, and he patted Jiang Nan's shoulder, "This is my brother, please take care of me."

    Jiang Nan was wearing a hat and mask, and just about to reach out, the other party frowned, "Hurry up Quick, go change your clothes, I'll take him in, and Director Chen will be waiting for you."

    The school's experimental center has a complete set of film and television shooting equipment, as well as a small movie theater, which is mainly for the school teachers and students to study and use.

     In order to save money, Zhai Ge and his crew filmed several commercials in small theaters here.

    Jiang Nan has also been to Director Zhang's theater, and has seen people in the world. Looking at the director, theater and other staff on the set stage, it is indeed the same as Zhai Ge said, a grass-roots team.