10

Chapter 10

    Su Xu's parents' house is a simple large flat, more than 200 square meters by visual inspection, it looks more everyday, not as luxurious as Su Xu's mansion.

    Su Xu's mother is wearing a plain casual one-piece dress, and her hair is softly combed into a bun. She is more gentle and approachable than what Jiang Nan saw on TV before. It can be seen that Su Xu is a good person Good looks are inseparable from mother's inheritance. Su Xu's father was dignified, and he didn't smile when he saw them coming in, but he was somewhat similar to Su Xu's strange temper.

    Su Xu was also lukewarm in front of her parents, and introduced each other lightly.

    Jiang Nan handed the gift with a smile, "Hello, uncles and aunts."

    Ms. Lin looked at Jiang Nan with a smile and nodded frequently, "Xiao Nan, we are all a family now, called mother."

    Jiang Nan is a wild little fairy , since it was born from the mother's belly, it was weaned from breastfeeding and eating meat in 18 days, and separated from its parents in 40 days. I didn't expect to be called mother again after 18 years in the world.

    Jiang Nan took a look at Su Xu next to him, and she was a little bit embarrassed~"

    Ms. Lin's smile deepened when she heard the boyish voice, and she immediately stuffed Jiang Nan with a big red envelope , "Husband and wife, husband and wife, this little milk voice is the same as our Su Xu when he was a child, this goblin game has been going on for thousands of years, and he has done such a sensible thing, look, how well you two match~"

     Jiang Nan I gritted my teeth in my heart, I knew it was a bit fierce!

    Mother Su is a well-known female singer, but she doesn't have Su Xu's aloofness and arrogance. She is also very kind to Jiang Nan. Jiang Nan is a little proud, who can escape? It is better than the charm of our little vixen.

    Mama Su is chasing their sunnyboys show. Jiang Nan himself is a bad singer and a scumbag in dancing. Said that Jiang Nan didn't have any singing skills before, so he took out the pad and analyzed his performance on the show with Jiang Nan.

    Compared with the harmonious coexistence between Jiang Nan and Ms. Lin, the other couple in the living room is more weird.

    Su Xu and his father sat on one side of the sofa and the other sat on the other side. Except for a few greetings at the door, they basically had no communication. Jiang Nan noticed that if it weren't for Ms. Lin's warning eyes from time to time, these two icebergs would have to leave immediately.

    Su Xu is really difficult to get along with, even his father can't stand him.

    The dinner was very good, Jiang Nan and Su's mother chatted very happily, and the atmosphere at home was not bad.

    Jiang Nan sniffed his nose and felt that the Su family's parents were much easier to get along with than Su Xu. They even made his favorite chicken, which smelled very delicious.

    Chairman Su was sitting in the upper seat. He watched Mama Su chatting with Jiang Nan just now. Now that he drank a little wine, the slightly drunk Chairman Su also opened up the chatter box and asked Jiang Nan kindly.

    "Xiao Nan is a very nice young man. It is not easy for a wild goblin to become a spirit. I know this too well. Xiao Nan, what kind of species are you?"

     Jiang Nan replied with a smile, "Dad, I am breastfeeding."

    "Gang, Carnivora Canidae Fox genus."