21

Chapter 21

    "Nan Nan, I saw the mv of you and Mr. Su on Weibo yesterday, and I voted for you."

    "I voted too, you sang well."

    "This is going to explode!"

    "There is me, please don't forget me."

     ...

    On the day of the recording of the ninth episode, Jiang Nan just arrived at the dressing room of the TV station, and the trainees and staff gathered together and shouted Ask him for a treat.

    Last night, during the voting session on Su Xu’s Weibo, as long as he voted, a record will be displayed on his Weibo. Therefore, the current top ten contestants of sunnyboys basically voted for Jiang Nan. Those who have a good relationship with Jiang Nan also forwarded. Regardless of whether you like it or not, in terms of face, everyone must live with it. Moreover, with the good traffic yesterday, everyone can't be considered a disadvantage.

    Jiang Nan thanked everyone with a smile. Although the current number of votes was far behind Su Xu, Jiang Nan still asked Daju to go out and buy fried chicken and milk tea for everyone.

    As usual, the recording of the program was still at night, because it was the last session of the qualifying competition, everyone's performance content was kept confidential, and the ten people rehearsed in separate time slots. After Jiang Nan's rehearsal was over, he got off the stage, the others went directly to the dressing room, and Jiang Nan went to the bathroom alone.

    "Jiang Nan's back door is worth it~, hee hee." "

    Last time I was still practicing dancing, and that little flirt blatantly jumped into Su Xu's arms. Both Chao Ning and I saw it." "

    Su Xu used to be in Aida I had a lot of fun when I was young, and the unspoken rules are used to the unspoken rules, so if you see someone throwing yourself into your arms like this, can you stop?" "

    Su Xu is actually a scumbag despite his good looks. He's a bit popular to play with him."

    "But I think he's only going to play Q1, A Chai, you're in charge of dancing, kill him tonight."

    Two trainees were discussing in the bathroom. One was Chai Ge, who was overtaken by Jiang Nan in votes last night, and the other was Wu Lin who danced together in the sixth round. Jiang Nan remembered that when Su Xu came to be a tutor last time, the two of them were very kind to each other, especially Mr. Zhai Ge. Su Xu was not his tutor, so he came to him especially. Su Xu personally guided him several times. dance moves.

    As soon as the two came out of the bathroom, they happened to bump into Jiang Nan who was standing at the door. They were stunned for a moment, panic showing on their faces.

    Jiang Nan looked at the two people opposite with a blank expression on his face, and said in a cold voice, "Are you in charge of dancing? Then let me tell you, after this episode is finished, you won't be!" "Huh, it's up to you?"

    Jiang Nan looked Ice-cold, "It's up to me!"

    After finishing speaking, he walked straight over, and his shoulder happened to touch Zhai Ge, and the two collided, and Zhai Ge was staggered by him.

    Heh, I haven't trained my muscles in vain these days!

    "Are you sick?" Zhaige yelled angrily at the door. At this time, a staff member came to the bathroom, so he could only curse bitterly and give up.

    Jiang Nan gave them a cool look with his hands in his pockets, and went into the bathroom expressionlessly.

    Half an hour later, the lights on the stage came on, and the ninth qualifying round of sunnyboys officially kicked off.