34

If he hadn't come to the fairy nursery, Jiang Nan wouldn't have known how rare their fox spirits are!

    In the entire goblin nursery, from the big class to the middle class and then to the small class, Jiang Nan carefully caught every cub and took a good look at it. There was really not a single little vixen, the only one had two The little guy with pointy red ears, I found out after asking, is a little red wolf.

    The current problem of the number of goblin races is indeed quite serious.

    A small class of 30 children, dragged to the playground outside to play games, lined up in two rows, one row from small to big chubby standing in line, all are black and white sesame meatballs, two small black round ears Neatly. The other row was different. There were three or two kitten ears, three or four puppy ears, and some miscellaneous goblin cubs, such as small cockscombs, small antlers, etc., chirping and chattering to form another team.

    If the development continues like this, giant panda spirits will soon rule the earth.

    According to the director of the kindergarten, the reason why giant pandas can develop so fast is all thanks to one person, the current director of the Goblin Marriage Office and the former chairman of the Giant Panda Protection Committee, Xiong Yizhi.

    During the hundreds of years when Xiong Yizhi served as the chairman of the Giant Panda Conservation Committee, he worked hard to promote and accelerate the reproduction of the panda family through various powerful means, so that the number of the panda family has grown by leaps and bounds in these hundreds of years. This situation today.

    Giant panda spirits have become the most common fairies in the fairy world, and these fairies that used to be common, because they are addicted to the colorful world of human beings, do not pay attention to reproduction and production, and since the founding of the People's Republic of China, there are many strict restrictions on animals becoming spirits, which has led to the development of fairies. The development of species is extremely uneven.

    By 9011, the data released by the National Goblin Statistics Bureau showed that due to the lack of awareness of protecting goblins, many species had reached an endangered state. The country urgently issued a series of measures to encourage goblins to reproduce, but with little effect. So, the chairman who relied on stimulating the production of giant pandas came out!

    On January 1, 9012, the Chinese Rare Fairy Marriage Arrangement Office came into being, and Xiong Yishang was appointed as the director of the Arrangement Office. On the same day, the No. 1 document was released: "Several Opinions on Solving the Marriage Problem of Single and Rare Goblins."

    The main spirit of the document is that the arranged marriage office will implement a differentiated marriage arrangement policy for them based on the data of the goblin census last year and the number of rare goblins.

    So, the little vixen Jiang Nan was recruited as soon as he arrived at the age of eighteen.

    Jiang Nan looked at a group of dumpling rolling under the class.

    Can this method work with just the director? Thousands of years have passed, and their pandas have not grown at all. They are kept in a greenhouse for protection every day. Now when they were young, they still need to eat for twelve hours a day. Biting bamboo, Jiang Nan wanted to go Taste the taste of bamboo shoots.

    "Nannan, look how cute these little babies are~" Su's mother sat on the side holding a little chicken, smiling kindly.

    Jiang Nan looked at the messy little goblin cub's door, crying and screaming, how cute is this?