Extra 2

Story by day, Su Xingzhuo is also gradually growing up in the cunning education of his big daddy. Little Xingxing became the "Brother Xing" of the top class in the country's No. 1 Fairy Kindergarten.

  In fact, apart from being suppressed by his big dad every day when he fights wits with the cunning nine-tailed fox at home, Brother Xing's small life is smooth and smooth. With the natural supernatural power of the nine-tailed fox With a high IQ, he soon became a garden bully in the "National No. 1 Fairy Cubs Garden".

  Wherever he walks, he is followed by a group of younger brothers. The red panda with black and round ears, the kitten with flowery and pointed ears, with long hair A little swan with two small wings, a little tiger with a long tail, etc., are simply very imposing in kindergarten.

  "Brother Xing, Brother Xing heard that this year's Children's Day, our senior class members can socialize with the "Beijing No. 1 Kindergarten" next door, is it true? "

  Brother Xing sits on the second floor of the kindergarten inflatable fortress. This is the seat of the bully when there is no class. Only the bully, his younger brothers who are recognized by the bully, and the beauties that the bully likes can come to play on the second floor.

  Brother Xing focused on the game console in his hand, and replied lazily, "Isn't it just a fellowship with the human kindergarten next door? What's so exciting and you have to bring your parents, tsk, it must be very boring." Brother Xing thought of bringing His family's cunning big dad suddenly became a little sluggish. Brother Xing was still a little bit afraid of his big dad. If the big dad didn't show face for a while, it might affect his position in the kindergarten. I don't want to go to a friendship.

  "Is it the No. 1 Kindergarten in Beijing next door? I heard that Li Tianyue is also in that kindergarten~" Sister Kitty chirped.

  The little butterfly next to it pulled the little cat around, "Is it the little host of "Baby Duck" on TV? I watch it every day!" The little panda nodded, "Yes,

  my neighbor's human child He went to the No. 1 Kindergarten in Beijing, and he said he was a good friend of Li Tianyue."

  A few little girls with braids next to them yelled, "I want to be good friends with Li Tianyue too!" "

  I want to, too! I want to too   !

  "

That's right! Me too!"

  Brother Xing keenly sensed the danger of competition, and the game console in his hand suddenly lost interest. Brother Xing raised his head and frowned slightly, "What's so great about Li Tianyue, he's a big fool "

  A little girl with two little thongs stared at Brother Xing with big eyes, "Brother Tianyue is not a big idiot, haven't you seen Baby Chong Ya? He is super powerful." This is from the

  kindergarten Little Garden Flower Swan is also Brother Xing's favorite little girl. At this moment, the little girl is waiting for two watery eyes to look at Brother Xing. Brother Xing's young self-esteem is troubled, and he said stubbornly, "I don't like to look at such childish girls. It’s a show.”

  The little girls around Xing heard this, and they all said angrily, “Chongya baby is not a childish show, hum!

  ” Brother Xing frowned for the little girls who ran away one after another when their babies were childish. What's so good about Brother Tianyue? Everyone likes him.

  Sure enough, when school was over that afternoon, the teacher in the class announced the news. On June 1st, the Goblin Kindergarten was going to have a fellowship with the No. 1 Kindergarten in Beijing.