88

The incident of Li Zi and Zhai Ge overturning the car made Jiang Nan very embarrassed. When Su's mother returned home at night, Jiang Nan had the nerve to tell Su Xu to give him the phone, "It seems that Zhai Ge and Li Zi are married. I didn't tell my family about the matter, but I got the certificate secretly, did I feel too mean just now, should I call them again and apologize."

    Su Xu looked at her little fox and smiled, rubbing his head , "Why do you apologize for this matter? You did him a favor. Li Zi dared not tell his family that he must be afraid that his parents would look down on Zhai Ge. Now that you have pierced the window paper, it is equivalent to helping him. It’s too late for them to thank you.”

    Jiang Nan frowned, “Really?” Why do you always feel that something is wrong?

    "Of course it's true." Su Xu lifted the quilt and went to bed, put his arms around his daughter-in-law, touched his stomach, and looked at him, "Don't talk about them, the prenatal checkup tomorrow, are you nervous?" Jiang Nan looked down

    . I still have a relatively flat belly. In fact, both of them are looking forward to tomorrow's prenatal checkup. Jiang Nan couldn't help but patted his stomach with a slight smile, "It's been three months, and I don't know how many tails the little guy has?" "Come on,

    baby If you sleep with your husband's tail in your arms, your dreams will definitely come true." Su Xu smiled dotingly.

    Jiang Nan looked down at the fluttering tails in his arms, and protested, "This is my tail. You don't have a tail for a long time, bald-tailed fox." Su Xu: ...The next day,

    Jiang

    Nan slept until noon After waking up, after lunch, the bald-tailed fox and the ten-tailed spirit fox slowly headed for the private hospital in the urban area.

    They didn't go to the No. 1 Fairy Hospital they went to last time. They planned to go to the private hospital recommended by Su's mother. It is said that the director and doctor of the hospital has rich experience. When Su Xu was born, this doctor was the one who took the whole pregnancy test and delivered the baby. The doctor opened his own private hospital outside, asking a lot of money, but with superb medical skills.

    The private hospital is a small five-story building located in the urban area. There is a small garden outside the small building with elegant scenery and a coffee shop. It is absolutely impossible to tell that this is a hospital from the outside. The director and Lin Lifu’s Good relationship. So today Su Ma and Su Pa arrived at the hospital early, they were sitting in the small garden at the door drinking coffee, did not go in first, only got up when they saw Su Xu and Jiang Nan coming, Su Ma complained that they came too late.

    Passed through the small garden and walked into the small building of the hospital. Su's mother took Jiang Nan's hand and walked into the dean's office familiarly. The hospital's dean Zhang looked about the same age as Su's mother. He looked thin and gentle, with a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, and looked about forty years old. He was gentle and refined, like a full-fledged high-level intellectual. Jiang Nan felt very friendly when he saw it.

    Dean Zhang saw that Lin Lifu was very happy, and immediately came up to give him a hug. The people watching stared straight at him, and Father Su frowned unhappily at the back. After the hug was over, Dean Zhang had the time to follow behind Several other people greeted.

    "Hey, the little guy has grown so big in a blink of an eye? Hahaha, I saw you when you were in your mother's womb. The little guy was very clever at that time, with a few tails wrapped together to hide the penis I didn't reveal it all the time, and the B-ultrasound couldn't tell whether it was a man or a woman. I didn't know until I was born. Your mother blamed me for my poor skills. Unexpectedly, I became a big star in a blink of an eye." Dean Zhang said with a smile.