42

Jiang Nan took a shower, soaked in the bathtub to relieve fatigue, and checked yesterday's injuries by the way,

    suddenly, the door of the bathroom clicked and opened!

    Jiang Nan, who was soaking in the bathtub all over his body, slid away in fright and turned into a little red fox, causing a burst of water in the bathtub.

    Nervously squatting in the bathtub, the little fox lay on the side with two small paws, widened his eyes, and looked at the person in shock

    . at the door.

    The little fox was a little angry, and suddenly remembered that yesterday,

    it was also the hot chicken husband, who took off completely, □□, grandiosely, opened the door and came in, blame him, was shocked by the spectacle in front of him, for a long time He didn't even get over it, and when he regained consciousness, he was pressed against the edge of the bathtub, and was ruthlessly tortured by that spicy chicken. , What a shameless chicken...

    The experience of last night flooded into my mind in an instant. The temperature, smell, in and out, frequency of the hot chicken Lao Gong entangled the little fox. In an instant, the sense of shame rapidly magnified. , At this moment, I am afraid that the whole body is going to be red.

    The little fox shrank involuntarily into the bathtub again.

    Su Xu looked at him and smiled, and walked in with ease, grandiosely.

    Now this is the troubled world!

    There is really no ethical code at all~~

    Chickens are not afraid of foxes anymore! ?

    I'm your fucking natural enemy~~

    On the contrary, he, seeing this hot chicken, Lao Gong, trembled in his heart, he was really ashamed of the fox.

    The little fox poked its head out of the bathtub and yelled at him, "You...why are you so rude, coming and going in and out of the bathroom at will, I'm taking a bath, get out!"

    Su Xu tilted his head and glanced at him, the corners of his lips curled up, showing no sign of fear, "You didn't come out for a long time, I thought you fainted inside, and I just knocked on the door, but you didn't answer."

    A few drops of water dripped from the shower in the bathtub, and it landed on the head of the little fox below. With a click, he squinted his eyes, and the little fox shook off his little ears, and urged unhappily, "I... I'm fine, you go out quickly."

    Su Xu raised his eyebrows, and unscrewed the ointment on his hand, "Come here, I'll give you some medicine, it will make your little butt feel better."

    Jiang Nan's fox hair exploded in shock When I got up, thinking of where to apply the medicine, I got up in a hurry, "Su Xu, let me tell you, don't come here, I... I don't want it, you get out." "What did you call me?" Su Xu's eyes darkened

    . one deep.

    Jiang Nan was frightened, and the shameful conversation last night instantly came to mind.

    Last night, he couldn't bear this hot chicken's intense pleasure again and again, so he had no choice but to say a bunch of shameful things that he couldn't even think about when he closed his eyes under the coercion of this shameless hot chicken.

    The most exasperating thing is that he finished talking, and it didn't make his ass suffer less. That shameless person even made more deadly attacks.