87

After "The Suspect" was finished, Jiang Nan and Su Xu returned to their home, concentrating on raising the fetus and waiting for delivery.

    After returning home, Lin Lifu basically stayed at her son's and daughter-in-law's house all day, and went home every day. On the one hand, she made Jiang Nan some soup suitable for pregnant women, and on the other hand, she deliberately gave Su's father a little personal space. Although Su Guoren has repeatedly stated that he has no intention of divorcing her after learning the real identity of his wife, Lin Lifu has also discovered that her husband's sleep quality has deteriorated recently. He used to sleep until dawn, but now he suffers from anxiety. Afraid of not closing her eyes night after night, Lin Lifu also felt distressed when she saw her husband's dark circles. Seeing that Su Xu and Jiang Nan were back, she just found an excuse to move here.

    Except for Su Guoren calling his son and his wife every day, he basically never came to his son's house. According to the investigation of Su Xu sent by Lin Lifu, Su's father quietly found a psychotherapist and massaged the wound quietly.

    Since Su Xu's comeback TV series "Chasing the Deer" ended last time, Su Xu didn't accept any further events. He was originally in contact with two movies, but because Jiang Nan was pregnant, Su Xu pushed back the events. Gou Qiwen complained. Su Xu concentrates on serving her expecting pregnant woman at home, which makes Jiang Nan quite moved.

    Su Xu's studio has been quiet recently, but Ada Entertainment is very high-profile. First, it was announced that Zhang Shi, a well-known domestic director, had signed a contract to join Aida, and then it was announced that the billion-dollar masterpiece starring Wen Tingzhi was about to start production. Jiang Nan clicked on the launch news, and after repeatedly checking the press release, he found that there was no Zhai Ge. Before the online drama started, he clearly remembered that Zhai Ge was still showing off to him.

    Jiang Nan now has two people, Su Ma and Su Xu, staring at him, and his online time is limited a day. At this time, Su Xu is studying with Lin Lifu in the kitchen on how to cook fresh wild pigeons. A press release was forwarded to Chai Ge,

    Jiang Nan: "Brother Chai, why didn't you appear in this show? Didn't you say that there is still a fight scene you most want to shoot?" It was

    already after they had finished filming from the "Suspect" crew. For more than a month, in order to ensure the identity of Zhai Ge's eldest brother Gong, Zhai Ge and Li Zi, two young couples, are living their small life in Li Zi's newly bought small apartment.

    Zhaige, who is four or five months pregnant, has already arched her stomach, and Zhaige has a big appetite during pregnancy. At this moment, Zhaige is leaning on a chair on the balcony of the apartment to bask in the sun, and only after hearing the WeChat reminder Pick up your phone.

    Zhaige looked down at his stomach, play? How can I fight this?

    Li Zi focused on feeding his son and daughter-in-law, and walked over with a bag of sour plums, and passed a piece of chaige into his mouth, "Who is it?"

    Chaige glanced at the culprit next to him, bowed his head and typed, "not yet Let me tell you, Li Zi is pregnant and there is a lot of trouble, I am taking care of him now, so I didn't participate."

    Li Zi turned his head to see Zhai Ge's reply, quite speechless, snatched Zhai Ge's cell phone, and the phone rang .

    Li Zi had no choice but to connect, and there was a burst of exclamation from the other side of the phone!

    "Damn! What's the situation? Brother Chai! You're so awesome! Mr. Li got pregnant by you? Pregnant before marriage? How many months?"

    Li Zi: ...