26

Chapter 26

    Nuo Da's villa was very quiet, and the quiet Jiang Nan felt that Su Xu's cold voice seemed to be repeating in his ears... Otherwise,

    sell yourself to me... sell yourself to me...give it to me...

    he who circulated A little ringing in the ears, Jiang Nan couldn't believe that the person on the other side said this?

    With a smile in Su Xu's eyes, the corners of his mouth raised unconsciously, and he said softly with a smile, "Why don't you talk again? Little brother, do you want to sell yourself to me?"

    Jiang Nan finally made up his mind, understood, the opposite one The big beautiful chicken is so shameless!

    He blushed, red all over.

    In fact, it is not impossible to be together,

    anyway... Anyway, the two of them have already slept on the same bed,

    and even kissed,

    twice!

    "Hmm..."

    Jiang Nan let out a muffled grunt from his throat, then lowered his head and picked up the chicken leg to eat, trying to get away with it.

    Su Xu sat next to him, looked at the shy little fox opposite with a smile,

    "Huh? Yes...agreed?"

    Jiang Nan took a deep breath and nodded slightly.

    Su Xu chuckled, and then said, "Then... tonight... Forget it, bring your agent to my studio to sign tomorrow."

    Jiang Nan had already prepared his ears, and Su Xu must say something to let him I was blushing and heartbeating, but I never expected that this hooligan would not play his cards according to the routine.

    signature?

    What do you sign?

    Why do you need to sign such a thing?

    Also, what to do with big oranges?

    Jiang Nan raised his eyes slightly, and met Su Xu's smiling eyes. His black pupils looked at him, and his whole body exuded a sense of cold oppression. He smiled like a cunning fox waiting to catch its prey. .

    Jiang Nan suddenly remembered that when she was a child, her mother took her to learn hunting. They squatted at the door of the hare's nest, waiting for the little rabbits to appear. They waited for a long time that day, and he was a little impatient. There is such a kind of light in it, the unique cunning light of foxes hunting their prey.

    Jiang Nan snapped back to his senses and looked at Su Xu.

    No, no, he must be hallucinating, how could Su Xu look like a fox?

    "What are you taking him for?" Jiang Nan asked tentatively.

    "You don't need to discuss with the agent to sign my studio? Do you want to sign the contract yourself? You don't want him anymore?" Su Xu asked him with a smile.

    Jiang Nan: "..."

    Sign the studio?

    When did it get to this point?

    After a few seconds,

    Jiang Nan realized that he had made a mistake.

    His face gradually turned red, and he coughed lightly, "I...I'll discuss it with him tomorrow."