62

In the coffee shop of Yihao Hotel, Chen Yizheng sat on one side, carefully looking at the check on the table and the domineering president opposite.

    There was a check of one million on the table, and the boss made people tremble as soon as he handed it out, he was really drooling a little.

    "Is it enough?" The handsome guy on the opposite side looked at him with his chin, showing an inexplicable hostility that made Chen Yizheng feel strange.

    The production cost of the play designed by Chen Yizheng was only one million yuan, and Youp Hao Hemorrhoids Ointment sponsored five hundred thousand yuan, and the investment was only half a million yuan short. Chen Yizheng is a young man just out of school, naive and honest, "Well, Mr. Li, we are just a small-budget web drama, why don't you let me introduce the idea of ​​our entire web drama to you first, and then talk about investment. This..."

    "啪~~"

    Before I finished speaking, another bank card was thrown on the table, and the voice of Ba Zong Fan'er on the opposite side was low and pleasant, with a trace of impatience, "This There is still one million in the card, is this enough?"

    Chen Yizheng was stunned, a little confused, it was the first time in his life that someone dumped a check, and he couldn't help but think of the classic line: I give you five million, leave my daughter.

    "I understand your previous budget needs, one million, I will give you two million now, and there is only one request."

    Two million! The production level of web dramas can be improved. Since Chen Yizheng decided to film this web drama, he has repeatedly hit the wall. The two million is simply a timely help. He knows that collecting two million will damage him as a filmmaker. dignity, but for the dignity of web dramas, he doesn't have to have the dignity of a director.

    Chen Yizheng squeezed out a smile, "Mr. Li, just ask if you have any requirements. My previous budget of one million yuan was the most basic production fee. With your two million yuan, I have the confidence to make this web drama a reality." It has become a well-produced phenomenal work this year."

    Li Zi on the opposite side snorted disdainfully at his performance, scrutinized his eyes a little, and then said coldly, "Since I am the biggest employer of your show, my request is that I don't want this show to have too much attention." There are many personal relationships in it. I heard that Zhai Ge is very close to you?"

    Chen Yizheng couldn't understand what this meant, could it be that he disliked Zhai Ge's poor acting skills?

    Chen Yizheng was very familiar with Chai Ge on the set, and with the addition of Jiang Nan, they inevitably talked about the champion Li Zi. However, Chai Ge was quite contemptuous of him. Think maybe there is something wrong between them.

    With a short manpower, the investment of 2 million made Chen Yizheng think about his choice of words, so he hurriedly sat upright and said seriously, "Actually, I am also very embarrassed, and I really don't want to use Chaige, but because the brand P is our sponsor Shang, the good boss of P recommended him to me, he is the spokesperson, I have no choice but to use him, but, after..."

    Chen Yizheng wanted to praise Zhai Ge's improvement in acting, but before he said it, he was ruthlessly interrupted.

    "You guys have the nerve to look down on others for a small web drama that you can't even find investment in?" Li Zi frowned, interrupting Chen Yizheng's words in a strange way.

    Chen Yizheng: ...

    "No matter how big or small he is, he is still a star. He ranks third in sunnyboys, has five million fans on Weibo, and his popularity beats your entire crew. Is there a problem?"