6

Chapter 6

    Do you want to come? Do you want to come? Do you want to come? ...

    Jiang Nan's sleepy eyes were rounded in shock, his mouth was half-opened, and his mouth was parched by Su Xu's words.

    He he he he... what is he talking about?

    Jiang Nan never expected that Su Xu, a movie star, would be so straightforward without regard for his status at all! He was so nervous that he stammered,

    "Come... come... what?"

    Su Xu's lips curled up, " What do you think? "

     Before he had time to swallow, he choked on Su Xu's words and coughed violently, his whole face flushed red, and the roots of his ears were red from coughing.

    Su Xu lay down lazily beside her, waiting quietly for the little red fox to finish coughing.

    The strong upper arm muscles are clearly defined, the slightly open neckline reveals the sexy collarbone, and the indoor temperature directly rises by two degrees.

    You... you... why are you lying down? I can't stand it. I'm still young, I'm still a child!

    Jiang Nan's eyes widened. The Bingshan poisonous tongue man who looked like a human being actually behaved like this in bed.

    Reminiscing about Su Xu's dirty stories, no wonder, so many young actors who have followed the unspoken rules are familiar with it. This beast in clothes, now undressed on the bed, is obviously a beast.

    "I...I...I won't come! I'm not such a casual person." Jiang Nan retreated to the side of the bed, looking at the animals next to him warily.

    "I see that when you stared at me like a tiger, you were not reserved at all." Su Xu turned over and leaned back on the bed lazily.

    "I don't, I just... have a choice of beds." If you are caught peeking, you are always a little guilty.

    Su Xu glanced at the guilty Jiang Nan next to him, "I heard that you foxes can't control your lower body, and you have a strong need for this. This is an old problem of your foxes. You don't need to hide it, I can understand it. But , we will share the same bed for the next year. It is better to clarify some things. In order to prevent you from attacking me in the middle of the night and affecting my sleep quality and physical and mental health."

      "I feel that during our marriage, I’m wronging you to restrain yourself and confirm that both parties are willing to start. After all, no matter how many postures and skills you know, this kind of thing should be voluntary, what do you think?”

    Jiang Nan: ?

    What do you mean you vixens can't control their lower body?

    What is the old problem of you vixens.

    This is blatant racism!

    If it weren't for his good looks, Jiang Nan would have gone to the police station to report the case of sexual harassment within marriage!

    They vixen have been deliberately distorted by human society for thousands of years, and have directly become synonymous with coquettish, dissolute, and shameless little goblins who seduce men.

      But it's all slander! Their foxes can become immortals, just like other species, they have been cultivating immortals for a long time, and they have endured a lot of hardships. Why are they the only ones who are the only ones who are blamed for this unreasonable blame!