71

After dozens of days of hard work in the early stage, the crew of "Suspect" is slowly getting on the right track. As Jiang Nan's acting skills became more pure, and the tacit understanding between Chai Ge and Li Zi gradually increased, the average number of ng times for a scene was gradually decreasing day by day visible to the naked eye, and the progress on the script itinerary could be described as rapid.

The roar of the director on the set became less and less, so that a lot of small folk remedies and elixir found by the assistant director to protect his voice were useless.

After filming all kinds of fragmentary scenes, the acting skills of the three have basically met Chen Yizheng's requirements. Therefore, several important scenes that have been delayed because of their jerky acting skills have also been put on the itinerary.

Today, the first important scene is arranged. It is a scene in which the criminal suspect is caught by the police and the forensic doctor and forced to show his feet. It is also the first climax of the play. Chen Yizheng attached great importance to this scene, so he only arranged this scene for the whole day. Seeing the aggressive posture, he was ready for the three of them to ng frequently.

Because the roles of the three are very important, and this scene is also the key clue to uncover another case more than ten years ago, which involves the entanglement between the police and the forensic family. In the play, the emotions of the three are different. Different, and intricate, many micro-expressions require coordination, which is particularly difficult to figure out and grasp.

Therefore, for this important play, last night, Jiang Nan also joined Zhai Ge's room to discuss the script. The three of them got excited and discussed passionately until midnight. For this reason, the neglected Dameiji had a temper tantrum with him in the middle of the night, and it took him a long time to coax him.

Jiang Nan rubbed his waist. Recently, he often felt sore in his waist, but when he thought about the reason, he felt sweet and troubled.

Speaking of which, I am really a pitiful little guy, I have to deal with the director's frequent nagging and roaring during the day, and at night I have to wait on the big beautiful chicken with super sexual ability in bed.

Su Xu hasn't left since the last time he came, and later asked Gou Qiwen to bring his daily necessities here, and transformed the temporary hotel into a small home for two people. It's just that this small house is a bit scary, because there are no other facilities, and there is a big bed as soon as you enter the door, so every time the two return to the room, the big beautiful chicken has nowhere to vent his exuberant experience, so he often needs to ask Mr. Su for acting skills It's miserable for the students of skills, the little poor is usually tossed and tossed by him every day, rehearsing all the postures written in the "Fairy Fertility Handbook" for a lifetime.

Recently, Jiang Nan feels more and more that the rumors of the world are fallacious. Why is it that no one has ever named a rooster when mentioning animals with relatively strong sexual abilities? The staying power is not inferior to their fox family, which really subverted his previous superficial understanding of chickens.

"Every department prepares, it will start right away, lighting, photography, service..." The director's loudspeaker sounded.

Jiang Nan shook his head, waiting for Zhuangfa to help him with his hair, he closed his eyes, put aside the sweet troubles in his mind, and prepared to enter the character state, which he learned from his big beautiful chicken. .

The highlight is the highlight. After filming for so many days, Jiang Nan has increased the number of ng times from the original more than two hundred to the current ten, and even some scenes are all one shot. But for this scene, it took him a whole morning to shoot his close-up shots before the director frowned and pondered for more than a dozen seconds. Don't ask, the director is not satisfied, and will have to reshoot tomorrow.