17

Chapter 17

    With Su's mother's guidance and the training in the recording studio this time, Jiang Nan felt very relaxed in the song qualifying contest of the eighth phase of sunnyboys.

    The eighth and ninth phases of sunnyboys will hold two individual qualifying competitions, namely the song individual competition and the dance individual competition. The online voting will start based on the performance of the trainees. The tenth episode of the finals ended before the live broadcast, and the popularity ranking was carried out. The top three contestants entered the finals. The tenth episode of the program will carry out the final battle for the c position of the sunnyboys men's team, and finally the annual champion of sunnyboys will be selected.

    In fact, Daju originally thought that he was satisfied with being able to reach the top ten of the year with Jiang Nan's face and their marketing methods, but he never expected that the artists under him would be so competitive. He also began to involuntarily stare at the position of the championship.

    The advertising contract that could not be negotiated before, now chases him on the phone every day, and the market price is also rising day by day, and Daju is in a happy mood every day.

    In the eighth round of qualifying, Jiang Nan's selection was naturally the new song "Chasing the Deer", which has not yet been released.

    Gou Qiwen is very concerned about Jiang Nan's eighth episode, because regardless of the popularity of the sunnyboys show or Jiang Nan's traffic, singing this song is an excellent promotion for the new drama "Chasing the Deer". After the recording was over, Gou Qiwen specially found a stylist from Su Xu's studio, and brought a few sets of well-made costumes for the new drama to Jiang Nan to choose from.

    Jiang Nan sang in a suit on stage last time, attracting a lot of fans, this time the look is naturally the highlight.

    Jiang Nan appeared in Su Xu's ancient costume in the play, with white skin and red lips, he was even more suave and suave. His eyebrows were picturesque, and his eyes were full of freehand and romantic. With the music of "Chasing the Deer", it can be said to be seamless.

    The performance of "Chasing the Deer" is not only a visual feast, but also the songs have been carefully polished. This TV series is Su Xu's comeback work. Lin Lifu naturally put her heart into it. The arrangement started early and has been revised several times. And because Jiang Nan sang, Lin Lifu specially made some modifications to reflect Jiang Nan's timbre.

    Listening to the whole song live, the audience seems to be going through the ups and downs of life with the protagonist, which is extremely moving.

    Although this song is the theme song of a TV series, it is also an independent music work like "Ru Yue". Although everyone has not watched the TV series now, and they don't know that what Jiang Nan sang is the theme song of "Chasing the Deer", but It does not prevent the audience from enjoying the beauty of this song.

    Songs are a kind of artwork on the timeline. Good songs, you will be attracted after listening to one sentence, and you will fall in love after listening to it once. After listening to it, you will have endless aftertaste.

    After the end, the on-site instructors and the audience voted. Jiang Nan rocketed from the last class of the top ten contestants to the third place. It was determined by online voting in the past ten days, but there is no doubt that Jiang Nan has now become a strong contender for the sunnyboys C champion.

    After the recording of the show, the discussion on the Internet has already started,

    [I heard that Jiang Nan sang a masterpiece this time? Why don't I believe it? Has anyone been there? Come out and speak for yourself. ]