74

Jiang Nan was naked and only wearing a white dk underwear, standing in the room angrily.

    Looking at the door of the room, his eyes were a little red with anger, "Big beautiful chicken? It's a big liar!"

    Jiang Nan couldn't believe that this hot chicken had lied to him for so long! This scumbag!

    The most annoying thing is that I didn't notice it at all.

    This big beautiful chicken, what is the use of eggs if it looks good? No matter how good-looking he is, no matter how handsome he is, no matter how good his acting skills are, no matter how charming he is, it still can't erase the fact that he is a big hot chicken! He didn't even want to tell him his real body, but he was ashamed to be someone else's husband. How did the country send a person with corrupt morals to him?

    Spicy chicken!

    Big spicy chicken!

    Spicy Chicken Husband!

    Jiang Nan scolded a few times in a row, and suddenly realized that something was wrong, the dick is so delicious and cute, scolding this stinky fox is simply humiliating the chicken!

    Big trash fox! cunning! treacherous! Completely subvert the lofty status of the ancient mythical beast Nine-Tailed Fox in his heart!

    Stinky fox!

    Jiang Nan still felt that something was wrong, didn't he even scolded himself?

    Stinky nine-tailed fox!

    Garbage nine-tailed fox!

    Having found the target, Jiang Nan cursed several times, but the more he scolded, his eyes turned red.

    Sitting on the bed with red eyes, looking down, he is still wearing the dk underwear he likes, hum, this stinky fox, he... is he still wearing the dk underwear I gave him? I didn't let him pick it up just now, it's cheap for him.

    The knock on the door rang again, making Jiang Nanwu feel restless.

    "It's annoying! You big liar!"

    Humph, I won't even talk to you if you knock, you big liar, nine-tailed fox.

    The more Jiang Nan thought about it, the angrier he became, and the more he thought about it, the more wronged he was. He was so kind to him, made money, received endorsements, and learned acting, all because of him, and spent all his wealth on buying watches for him. All his heart was devoted to him. But what about him? What did you give yourself? Want endless sex every day? Scumbag! Just a proper scumbag!

    cheat! play! He never cared about him at all, even when he had a child, he wanted to be just like himself, selfish and selfish, he hated it to death!

    Thinking of this, Jiang Nan felt very wronged, and lay on the bed with his head up.

    "Fuck your little nine-tailed fox, I don't want it! I just like our red fox with one tail." Jiang Nan muttered alone, reaching out to hug a red tail that had just sprung out, aggrieved He hugged him, stretched out his mouth and licked it.

    However, he licked his hair.

    Jiang Nan hurriedly poohed twice, looked down, and saw several white hairs on the tip of the red tail. The bed sheets and quilts in the hotel are all white, so the white hairs are not easy to find. Now Jiang Nan turned his head to carefully identify, and there were many white fluffs scattered on the whole bed.

    Jiang Nan picked up a few familiar white hairs, and remembered how stupid he was when he took the white hairs to him to question him. At that time, it seemed that he really doubted his pure blood of red fox.