60

Tiancai's vote in the gay circle quickly set off a whirlwind on the Internet, and Zaige led by a large margin and became the dream of the online vote, which can be described as a shame.

    Zhaige Weibo fans are increasing every day, and recently broke through the five million mark. The company also began to pay more attention to him. Sister Zhou also called him specially to ask him to discuss the company's next work arrangement for him. Some manufacturers of cheap underwear even approached him for endorsement, and the endorsement fee was not low.

    Everything is wonderful, except for one thing that Zhai Ge finds very annoying, that is, many ignorant netizens even paired him with Li Zi's dog Bilalang to form Xipi?

    It was also named Caili Xipi, and within a few days, there was a Xipi support club, and they even edited Xipi's video? All kinds of super talk are also intensified.

    This year's netizens are too bad, what look?

    Even if the identity assigned to him is Gong, it won't work, who wants to compare Xipi with that dog Li Zi!

    I despise him!

    Recently, that guy finds someone to bring a bag of hemorrhoid cream to humiliate him at his door every day!

    Zhaige felt that he couldn't bear it, and wanted to launch a counterattack, and this was the best opportunity.

    So Chaige quickly took up the knife and landed on Weibo and posted a disdainful Weibo.

    Zhai Ge: "Officially refute the rumors, I am still single, please don't put anyone on me, "financial power Xipi"? It doesn't exist!" Weibo was posted, and Zhai Ge looked at it, and the tone and wording were quite in

    place

    . The ability to despise is also very advanced, humiliating people invisible, compared with the other party's humiliation of hemorrhoid cream, it can be said that you come and go, evenly matched!

    Zager was quite satisfied.

    This wave did not lose!

    It didn't take long for Chai Ge's Weibo to be posted, and it quickly aroused heated discussions on the Internet.

    This is the second time that Mr. Li, the overlord, has been rejected by people in front of the whole network after Jiang Nan sent a microblog to refute the rumors of Prince Xipi.

    [Why is my Mr. Li's love life so bumpy~~]

    [Why is Xipi on my side so short-lived, three seconds of silence for financial Xipi...]

    [Rejected again? Is my overlord, Mr. Li, shameless? ? ]

    [There is nothing wrong with Chaiger's love attack in his dream, he is a man who does not bend his waist for five buckets of rice! ! Powdered. ]

    [This rejection is the same as Jiang Nan's, does Chaiger have a dog too? 】

    【Fuck shit! The whole world has a home, only me, Mr. Li, is still single? ]

    ...

    In the bar of Beijing Yihao Hotel, Mr. Li of Beijing is having a party with his second-generation rich friends.

    Today is Li Zi's birthday, and his friends hosted a party for him. He sat on the edge of the bar counter and patted off the surprise petals on his shoulders when he just entered the door. He didn't have much interest in participating in it.

    A big three-tiered cake was placed in the middle of the bar. There was a band singing on the stage of the bar, and a crowd of people danced wildly on the dance floor.