48

If there is only one bottle of regret medicine in a person's life, then Zhaige wants to take it out and blow it right now. Of course, if there is, he might have blown it up a few days ago, he shouldn't have believed this bastard and went to sleep in Yihao Hotel! No, it should have been earlier, he shouldn't have shown kindness to see him pitifully invite this bastard to drink! No, it should have been earlier, he shouldn't have participated in the sb show Sunnyboys!

    If life could be repeated again, he would like to stay quietly in their Chaijia Village. At this moment, it is much better to be naked on the hillside and blow the cold wind than to wear a suit and stand at the door suffering.

    Zhai Ge's eyes were blank, countless fragments flashed through his mind, and he went through the revolving door of life.

    According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Zager may have been fossilized here for a century.

    There was a sharp pain in the lower lip, and then there was a faint smell of blood in his mouth. Zhai Ge came back to his senses. He found that he had bitten his lower lip unconsciously. He quickly stuck out his tongue and licked it

    . His lips swept over, his eyes deepened, and his eyes turned to the side,

    so they both said in unison,

    "You are disappointed that you didn't see my uncle?"

    "Do you believe that I actually passed by?"

    Shit! The voices were once again intertwined, from the first word to the last word, from cadence to ups and downs, blending with each other, lingering to the end of the world... "I believe it!"

    "Somewhat !"

    Fuck! This damn tacit understanding! ! !

    Zhai Ge scratched the back of his head irritably,

    Li Zi frowned and loosened his shirt and tie,

    "Can you stop talking with me all the time!"

    Again in unison, God! ! Are you playing with me?

    "Let me go first"

    "Let me talk first!"

    Zhai Ge began to growl, and

    Li Zi was also a little irritable,

    "Hey~~~You talk first!"

    "Okay~~~ You talk first!"

    Embarrassing! The air became quiet,

    Zaig was a little exhausted, he carefully stared at Li Zi's lips, and tightly closed his own. He made up his mind that he would not speak again this time, but it seemed that the other party had the same idea.

    Five minutes passed, and

    both eyes were fixed on each other's lips, neither of them spoke first.

    Chai Ge slowly opened his mouth, and at the same time stared at Li Zi's lips tightly, warning him with his eyes that he was about to speak, Li Zi rolled his eyes, but his lips did not move.

    Zhai Ge spit out a few words quickly, "You're fucking talking!"

    Huh? There was no noise, no overlap, and Zaig almost jumped up in surprise. This feeling is really great.

    Li Zi's eyelids drooped lazily, and he turned slightly to make way for a passage. He was also a little tired, and turned his head slightly, "Come in." Looking at