61

The title of "Love in a Dream" is incredible. Recently, the red luan is moving, and the peach blossoms are blooming everywhere!

    In addition, as soon as Weibo refuted the rumors, she transformed into a single dream girl!

    In just a few days, Zhaige's market quickly became popular.

    Recently, Chaige’s WeChat, Weibo, and QQ accounts are almost bursting, and the photos in private messages are all of fair-skinned and beautiful little brothers, who keep saying that they want to make friends with him; there are also more straightforward ones, who directly sent a voice over, crying To give birth to a monkey for him; what's more, he stopped by the locomotive at the gate of the Beijing Film University where he often appeared, and gave gifts and love letters with his own hands, which attracted a crowd of onlookers, which was really exciting.

    Zhai Ge sat in the manager's office of Ada Entertainment and swiped his mobile phone, admiring all kinds of comments and photos, one by one,

    this one is not bad, the skin is quite fair.

    This is fine too, the eyes are pretty big.

    And this, beautiful abs.

    ...

    I now have three thousand in the harem, which one is not better than Li Zi? Without his crooked neck tree that was eaten by worms, he immediately got a beautiful big forest.

    "Okay, don't choose a concubine. It's a good thing to ask you to come here this time." Sister Zhou walked in hurriedly, and closed the door of the office.

    Zhaige put away the phone with a blushing face.

    "You kid is really lucky. Shooting a hemorrhoid cream commercial can make me a big one. You have potential. You are a good seed for a star." Sister Zhou said with a smile.

    The entertainment industry is a vanity fair. Zhaige was hidden by the company because he refused the "Pursuit of Victory". Sister Zhou never approached him. He became a favorite in the company and was found by sister Zhou.

    "Don't blame Sister Zhou, you rejected such a good project, and the senior management of the company put pressure on me, Sister Zhou has nothing to do." Sister Zhou poured a glass of water for Chai Ge.

    Chai Ge smiled loudly, "Sister Zhou, what did you say? You were the one who single-handedly promoted me back then. I will always keep this kindness in my heart." Sister Zhou patted

    him on the shoulder, "You young man can do it. To put it bluntly, the entertainment industry is all about popularity. As long as you have popularity, everything will be solved. Now there is a good opportunity. The company is planning to make a big movie recently. You should have read the news recently. Your popularity has risen, I Helped you win a place in the movie."

    "Is it the latest report that Director Zhang joined the new movie? The one with an investment of more than one billion?" Aida Entertainment's publicity has always been top-notch, and the news that lays the groundwork, Zhai Ge naturally Also saw the report.

    Sister Zhou smiled, "Yes, our company's Wen Tingzhi is the leading actor. Your role doesn't have many roles, but it's quite flattering and a positive role. This is a rare opportunity to be on the big screen. It means that you have a high starting point. Yes, after the filming of this movie, the company's youth series of TV series, sister Zhou can fight for you as the number one or number two male lead, follow this path, and promote you as a new generation niche, there is no problem at all "

    "But..."

    "Don't refuse this time, the opportunities in life are always fleeting. If you refuse this time, it will be very difficult for Sister Zhou." "