59

"The Atlas of Rare Fox Spirits in China" records a hundred or so existing fox spirits, and there is only one thin book, which looks extraordinarily thin.

    Su Xu came over and sat on the sofa, hugged the little fox, took the manual in his hand and flipped through it, "Come on, let me see how many foxes are left." "There are only one hundred and three left.

    " ~" Jiang Nan said with some frustration. Jiang Nan also read last year's statistical data, but when he got this thin illustrated book with his own hands, he still felt a little sentimental.

    In order to hide and protect the vixen's safety in human society, the pictures collected in the vixen atlas are all the prototype photos of the vixen, one by one fox photos.

    Su Xu turned a few pages and pointed to one of the grandma's little foxes, "Hey, look at this one, this little silly fox is not smart when he grows up, and looks stupid when he was young."

    Jiang Nan stretched his head to look, No. 88. A little fox cub that was just born, with red-orange fur and two little paws spread out, was sleeping with its head tilted with its eyes closed.

    It was the photo of the little fox that his mother registered for him when he registered.

    Jiang Nan: ...

    Jiang Nan pulled the illustration book from the hand of the big beautiful chicken, and muttered a little embarrassedly, "What do you know? Little foxes are like this. I was still young at that time." Su Xu stretched out his hand and rubbed it

    . Rubbing the head of the adult little fox at this moment, "So it's my daughter-in-law, no wonder she's so cute."

    Jiang Nan's cheeks were stained a little blush, "We foxes were very cute when we were young.

    " On the first page, the one numbered No. 1 is a young nine-tailed fox with a snow-white body and nine tails stretched behind it, which looks extremely beautiful. "Look at this nine-tailed fox, isn't it beautiful?"

    Su Xu glanced at the photo lazily, and frowned slightly. Why did Teacher Lin choose such a photo for him, it looks so silly. "I don't think it's as good-looking as the little fox just now."

    "You don't understand, this is a nine-tailed fox, and there are only two left now. You see, he has nine tails, which is very powerful. Only foxes with high spiritual power can cultivate nine tails, which belong to ancient mythical beasts. , is the most powerful species among fox spirits, look at how beautiful his tail is." Jiang Nan pointed to the white fox to teach Su Xu, with a serious and proud expression on his face.

    "Really? Do you like it?" Su Xu looked at his daughter-in-law dotingly.

    The little fox looked at the picture of the white fox, "Of course I like it, you don't know it even if you're not a fox, every fox dreams of being able to conjure nine tails one day." "Then if you like it, let's have one

    , Give birth to one for you to play with."

    Jiang Nan frowned and looked at the ignorant big beautiful chicken, "Do you think it's such a simple thing for a nine-tailed fox to give birth to? I heard it when I was in the forest. It takes a hundred years to cultivate one tail, look at his nine tails, it looks like a thousand-year-old fox."

    Su Xu smiled, "Didn't you also practice for hundreds of years, come on, take off your pants and let me see Have you grown an extra tail?"

    Jiang Nan patted his big dishonest hand away, "I... I may have been distracted during cultivation, so I haven't cultivated yet."