28

Chapter 28

    The artist's signing contract, and other things are trivial, the most important thing is the revenue sharing, whether it is a TV, movie, commercial, variety show, for Jiang Nan, a popular traffic niche, the business is good, and every penny in the future will not be a big deal. Little money, and therefore how income is distributed, is important.

    As soon as the big boss said this, Gou Qiwen looked at Su Xu, and then at Jiang Nan beside him.

    Is the co-author feeling sorry for my daughter-in-law and thinking that I was squeezed by myself?

    So he turned his head and glanced at Daju, "The share was raised by Jiang Nan, but I didn't put down a penny."

    Daju didn't know, so he said doglegly, "I compared the share with Xinghui The share given is well written, if you think it’s inappropriate, we can discuss it again.”

    Su Xu smiled and glanced at the little fox buried in the contract, “Xinghui’s share is at this level? You’re actually going to sign it? Already?"

    Jiang Nan raised his head, pursed his lips, with an honest look on his face, "Xinghui's offer is considered high among other companies, but Aida only gave five."

    Su Xu sneered, as if he was very disdainful.

    Gou Qiwen squinted at the interaction between the two, seeing this posture, this big monster with a brain and a sperm is going to fight for the interests of his wife.

    But, you guys are negotiating~~~

    Hey, brother,

    you and him are not in the same trench!

    Sober up!

    Gou Qiwen supported the table with both hands, looked at Su Xu opposite, trying to attract his attention, "Boss, 70% is already a lot, the rest are basically 50-50, and there are even 46, 30% It’s on the seventh, and it’s not uncommon to see it

    on the second.” Su Xu closed the draft contract and threw it on the conference table, ignoring Gou Qiwen, and turned to Jiang Nan, “Have you ever thought about opening it yourself? A studio?"

    Gou Qiwen: Fake, the man afterward is really brainless and unreasonable!

    Jiang Nan blinked, "Open it yourself?"

    "Yes, just set up a new Jiang Nan studio to operate and calculate independently."

    Jiang Nan, a newcomer in the entertainment circle, naturally had no such idea, turned around and talked to Daju A look was exchanged.

    Daju is still in a state of confusion, isn't he negotiating a contract?

    Daju sat forward, "The studio needs contacts and resources. At present, we are all newcomers who have just entered the circle. We have no connections, no packaging, and no resources. I am afraid of going high and low." Su Xu smiled

    . , "You don't have to worry about that. You can be attached to my studio at that time. It belongs to a branch of my studio. It's just an independent operation and accounting. As for the interpretation work arrangement, it's the same as the artists in my studio. Various resources Just follow the arrangement in the contract that you and Qiwen discussed, how about you?" You

    can occupy resources for nothing but not give a share? This is simply a beautiful thing like a pie in the sky!

    Daju's cat eyes sparkled in excitement, he nodded his head like pounding garlic, and rubbed his hands excitedly, "It would be great if this could be done." "What about you, do you have any