83

In the B-ultrasound room, there was only a small bed, and a young lady was in charge of doing the B-ultrasound, guiding Jiang Nan to lie on it.

    Jiang Nan came in with excitement, but when he lay down, he found that he couldn't see the screen at all?

    "I can't see the computer?" Jiang Nan realized the seriousness of the matter when he lay down.

    "Mr. Jiang, just lie down, you don't need to look at the computer." The young lady pushed Jiang Nan down again.

    Seeing this, Su Xu had no choice but to go over and gently take over his wife, helped the doctor open the T-shirt, stood aside and comforted, "I'll help you look, and I'll take pictures later, be good, don't move around. "

    Jiang Nan, a pregnant woman, had no choice but to give up.

    The greasy B-ultrasound probe rolled on Jiang Nan's stomach,

    "Did you see it?" The air was very quiet, Jiang Nan couldn't help asking.

    Su Xu supported the side of the bed with one hand, tilted his head and looked at the mess on the screen, frowning and trying to find any clues.

    The little sister thoughtfully reached out and pointed at the screen, "This is your baby."

    Su Xu stared at the picture on the screen with wide eyes, a little dazed, Jiang Nan looked at the expression on his husband's face, and said anxiously, "How? How many tails are there?"

    Su Xu pinched his daughter-in-law's hand, "emmm... maybe... I'll count."

    The young lady next to me smiled, "Now you are only six weeks pregnant, now I can only see the gestational sac in the uterine cavity, the fetal heart and fetal buds can be seen a little, and the tail hasn’t grown yet, but it can be seen that it will definitely be a healthy baby in the future.” “Ah~~ I can’t see it, then just

    now Those who go out are discussing." Jiang Nan was disappointed for a while.

    Su Xu stared at the screen and looked at the thumb-sized dot on the screen, his eyes exuded a kind of tenderness of being a father, and comforted, "But I can see it now, it looks a lot like you." The doctor pursed his

    lips I couldn't help laughing.

    Jiang Nan rolled his eyes at him, liar.

    The lady doctor smiled, "You can usually see the baby's shape after three months, but now you can hear the baby's heartbeat, do you want to hear it?"

    Su Xu hurriedly replied, "Of course."

    Nan muttered, "What's so good about a heartbeat?"

    Then there was a rapid heartbeat sound like a small motor in the quiet B-ultrasound room, "Plop, plop, plop, plop..." Sometimes, life

    is like this Jiang Nan said that he didn't want to hear the heartbeat, his heart speeded up suddenly, his voice trembled, and he was moved from his chest, "Is this the baby's heartbeat? ... How can you dance so fast?"

    The lights in the B-ultrasound room were dim, and Su Xu, who was standing next to him, was taken aback for a moment, wiped the corners of his eyes indiscriminately, and grabbed Jiang Nan's hand, "It's the first time for the little guy to see his fathers, is he nervous? It's normal."

    "That's right, my heart is beating fast too." Jiang Nan rubbed his chest foolishly.

    The doctor's sister smiled: "The fetal heart sounds are double-syllable, the rhythm is neat, and the speed is 120 to 160 beats per minute. The baby is 146 times. It is a very strong baby. Don't worry." Jiang Nan couldn't help grinning and said