43

Jiang Nan drove a Lamborghini to Su Xu's studio happily, and today the two went to Elf Mountain for a couple of laps.

    Although Jiang Nan loves sports cars, his driving skills are not very good. Except for the tail-flicking skills he cultivated with his own little Buick, there is nothing else. Now he is driving a million-dollar luxury car with only one tire. Tens of thousands, he can't afford it.

    However, Su Xu was unprecedentedly gentle and patient. Even though Jiang Nan asked so many questions, Su Xu didn't even say a word of sarcasm, and taught him a lot of racing skills. Same! He couldn't help but want to be a little bit arrogant.

    After racing all afternoon, the two arrived at Su Xu's studio in the evening. As soon as the two came out of the elevator, they were a little... emmm, embarrassed by the strange atmosphere in the company.

    They made such a big commotion in the night of the sunnyboys champions, they thought it must be a bloodbath at the company today, and they were frowning.

    But no, everyone had narrow smiles on their faces, especially when they saw Jiang Nan and Su Xu coming out of the elevator together, the creepy ambiguity became more and more obvious.

    Su Xu seemed to have noticed this too, but Mrs. Su's usual zombie popsicle face made a serious expression on his face, and his eyes glanced casually. Everyone put away their smiles and quietly went back to their respective jobs.

    Literati Gou Qi walked over like a dog, "Boss, I didn't feel embarrassed to disturb you last night, but I still need to discuss the matter of public relations quickly." Su Xu took a look at him, walked towards

    his office with a cool step , "Say."

    But Gou Qiwen didn't follow up in time, stood behind and suddenly turned sideways, winked at Jiang Nan, and said narrowly, "Brother Nan, I am convinced of you, you did a good job defending~" Jiang

    Nan South:?

    Su Xu didn't even look back: "Gou Qiwen, did I pay you too much recently?"

    Gou Qiwen stood at attention and walked into the office joggingly, but his tone was brisk: "Come here, I know you are very angry, calm down, we have a lot of things to deal with today, Xiao Li, go and pour a glass of ice water for the boss Come in~"

    Jiang Nan watched the two of them close the door, then turned around, the rest of the company's staff all paid attention to him, their eyes were full of ambiguity~ what is ambiguity

    ?

    Jiang Nan couldn't figure it out for a while.

    "Brother Nan, here~" Daju stood in the office of Jiang Nan's studio and waved.

    Jiang Nan walked over.

    He hasn't been here since Jiang Nan's studio was established. Su Xu allocated two offices in his studio for them to use. The floor-to-ceiling windows on the 26th floor have an excellent view, almost overlooking the entire Beijing city.

    Daju flipped over on the desk,

    "Well... Now, we have too many public relations matters, basically I have 1, 2, 3, 4... These things are not clear, and I have to talk to Su Xu After the communication over there, we will decide how to do public relations... You should have discussed it last night, so go back early, anyway, you don't do other things in bed, and you have plenty of time to discuss the difficult things in front of you..." Jiang Nan sat at the

    boss The chair faced the floor-to-ceiling windows, opened his eyes when he heard this, and turned his head to glance at him.

    What do you mean by not doing other things in bed?