13

Chapter 13

    Jiang Nan and Li Haoyue stood on the pk stage, waiting for the final statistics of the three aspects.

    After Jiang Nan finished singing, he felt very relaxed. He turned to look at Li Haoyue next to him. This person's mental quality is probably not very good, and his face is not very good-looking. He is completely different from the rascal's affectionate appearance just now. Jiang Nan was very happy in his heart.

    The scores were announced in turn. In the audience voting part, Nan Zaier's mother group was quite strong. The key was Jiang Nan's performance on the spot, which conquered the hearts of many other audiences. The big score was 33 votes ahead of Li Haoyue, which was expected by everyone unreachable. Next is the comprehensive online popularity index. The two have been evenly matched on the Internet recently, with a score difference of only two votes.

    The five instructors each have one hundred votes, which will be divided among the two contestants according to their performance.

    "I... I thought about it, and felt that I really wanted to be enchanted, hahaha! Jiang Nan's performance is really great! This is the best performance in these few episodes. It can be seen that it has been played before. Great work, great progress."

    "I personally appreciate this arrangement very much. It has a different flavor than the original song. It can be said that after listening to your version, I will forget the version of our mysterious teacher Su Xu in the last issue. This song It's yours now."

    The four mentors generally rated Jiang Nan's performance very high, and the scores they gave were also very beautiful, basically giving Jiang Nan 55 points out of 100 points.

    In the end, all eyes fell on Wen Tingzhi.

    Jiang Nan is now 72 points ahead of Li Haoyue, which is considered a big lead, but he has no idea in his heart. Daju has said long ago that Aida is very sinister and often uses any means to win. In the last episode of the program, Su Xu gave Aida's Li Haoyue the lowest score since the show was aired. Thinking with her toes, it is impossible for Wen Tingzhi to give Jiang Nan a high score this time. Said that Jiang Nan sang Su Xu's song very ignorantly, it's no wonder Wen Tingzhi gave him a high score.

    Jiang Nan said silently, thirty minutes is enough, thirty minutes is enough...

    "I... I was very touched. The performance of the two contestants was beyond my expectation and they were amazing. I especially liked Jiang Nan, Typhoon, and the arrangement, and it reminded me of the movie I was watching at the time. Some scenes from that time..."

    Jiang Nan: "..."

    Why do these words sound so uncomfortable?

    Although Wen Tingzhi's actor is quite questionable, Jiang Nan admires Wen Tingzhi's acting skills. At least at this moment, his thin eyes shone brightly, and his emotional appearance is not something ordinary actors can do. It's done.

    Jiang Nan was quite upset.

    If you want to kill or cut you, you'd better have a good fucking time. Su Xu has a bad taste in choosing underwear, and he doesn't have a good taste in choosing people.

    "So, this is the score I gave." Wen Tingzhi immediately lit up the player's score he gave.

    Li Haoyue: 30

    Jiang Nan: 70

    Jiang Nan: "..."

    Why did he give him such a high score? Just because it's Su Xu's song?