20

Chapter 20

    After the broadcast of the eighth episode, Jiang Nan's word-of-mouth continued to ferment on the Internet, and the number of fans directly approached the four million mark.

    Su Xu said on Weibo that the duel with Jiang Nan at the Forbidden Summit was on the 15th, which was the day before the ninth match.

    Netizens who have watched the eighth episode of Jiangnan's program have been looking forward to it for a long time, and they all said that they moved the small bench and waited obediently in the grove next to the Forbidden Top.

    There is a saying circulating on the Internet that if you have missed the fairy fight between Ximen Chuuxue and Ye Gucheng on the top of the Forbidden City eight thousand years ago, then you must not miss the goblin fight between Su Xu and Jiang Nan.

    Su Xu opened Weibo, saw this sentence, his eyes were stained with a smile, this year's netizens really... have a bright mind.

    Su Xu looked at his watch, it was ten o'clock, and his slender fingers clicked the Weibo release button.

    Su Xu: "Who is sweeter when you come to taste Yipin, Jiang Nan, little brother, please be merciful~" There is a

    link to the mv on Weibo, and there is also a vote. The still photo of Su Xu, and the other one is a screenshot of the eighth episode of Jiang Nan's show. It looks like everyone is really going to vote.

    The MV for the theme song of "Chasing the Deer" was officially launched on Su Xu's Weibo.

    Afterwards, the official Weibo of the "Chasing the Deer" TV series quickly reposted Su Xu's Weibo, and said a bit: "Our old general Yun is fighting hard, please take care of me, little brother Jiang Nan sings very well, don't worry, I Vote for my little brother first."

    Su Xu played the protagonist Yun Yi in "Chasing the Deer", from childhood to old age, and is a well-known general in the army. The official blog made such a joke, and everyone's attention would shift from Su Xu and Jiang Nan to the content of the TV series itself.

    Netizens immediately became high, calling their friends and friends to vote below, and the song of the two was on the trending search after a few minutes of duel.

    [Hahaha, why is the official blog of "Chasing the Deer" so skinny, then I have to vote for my little brother! ]

    [The official blog has already spoken, I must vote for my little brother. 】

    [Our Nan Zai'er is too right, this is the old artist's routine. ]

    [In all fairness, both of them sang well, but I, Su Shen, lost the sweetness. ]

    [God Su, don't be brave, okay? Let's be an old artist with both virtue and skill, won't we? It's sweeter than other people's little brother, so let's play now. 】

    【How did Su Xu come back this time? Hahaha...]

    [The most irritating thing is that the still photos are no match for others. In this comparison, little brother Jiang Nan is so fresh and tender, so sweet~~~]

     Su Xu glanced at the side of him who had just taken a shower and looked up.

     Jiang Nan lying on the bed, "I've posted the mv, why don't you hurry up and run it? As far as your level is concerned, I'm afraid it will be too ugly for you to lose later." After two days of high-intensity training, Jiang Nan lay on the bed Weary.

    In the evening, I asked him to do five sets of crunches, what a waste of business! Abdominal muscles hurt, you know that?

    Jiang Nan glanced at him with small eyes, then raised his hand to pick up the mobile phone next to him with great effort, there were already countless unread messages on Weibo.