{Book Three} 153 | Recollection

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ Tethered ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Chapter 27

━━─── • ───━━━

Luna

With one long finger dipped into Luna's body, Amir's mouth was on her, kissing her deeply. Being so worked up and restrained by his other hand at the same time was almost unbearable.

Her muscles spasmed when his finger began to circle, her nerves blasting into a million pieces, and her lips trembled against his. He massaged her until she gasped for air and nearly let go. His piercing eyes touched hers when he pulled back.

With one hand, he jerked his pants down and kicked them off. He moved forward, pinning her against the wall, and he threw her arms above her shoulders when sweet, mindless vibrations shook her. He again pressed against her core with his thick, long length.

Amir quickly brought them to the bed, laid her flat on her back, and tightened his grip around her thigh with his free hand.

He wouldn't let her touch him, even though her hands wanted to. He situated himself between her legs while running his tongue over her soft nipple.

Luna said breathlessly, "Hold on." He raised his head, and his expression said, "Seriously?"

She burst out laughing. "Are you sure we have enough time for this?"

Amir's lips curled into a smile. "You're asking this . . . now?"

She licked her lips. "Yes."

"I don't care if a tornado passed through here, Moon. While I make up for what I did, I'm going to make time for you."

"I don't hold it against you that you left me." She gave him a polite smile. "I guess I'm still a little shaken by everything that's happened."

"It's all right, baby." Amir traced the line of her neck with his fingers and then slipped them down between her cleavage to the line of her hip, causing her body to quiver. "If you want, we can stop now and get back on the road."

Luna yanked him tighter while she stared into his eyes, the tip of his penis brushing against her entrance. "No. Keep going."

"God, I love you," he said quietly, recapturing her mouth. "Everything about you is so . . . so beautiful."

When he touched her like this, she felt that way. "I'd like to touch you."

"I know. Your thoughts are . . . loud."

Amir kept his grip on her hands. Her breath stopped when he held them above her head, and it only froze more when she felt him pressing forward, inch by delicious inch. The initial stretch offered a sensual nibble.

He moved further and caressed her neck with his mouth. "You feel incredible, you know? So phenomenal."

She thought he was the extraordinary one.

"We're both phenomenal," he murmured near her ear, letting her know he heard her thoughts.

She tipped her hips up and completely embraced him. When her back stretched completely, she let out a gasp of pleasure that was drowned out by his whimper.

His massive presence stretched her once more, making her feel slightly full to the point where her toes curled up against the sheets.

"Oh, God, A . . ."

Amir held her very still despite her need to wrap her hands around his neck. His body trembled slightly, and his hold on her arms and legs became increasingly stronger until the sting was almost overwhelming.