Su Xu opened his lips lightly, "The following is Li Haoyue's part, you, there is one item that stands out in the group..."

    Li Haoyue was overjoyed and rushed to talk, "Thank you, mentor!"

    Su Xu raised his eyes and glanced at her, There is no smile on the corner of the mouth: "Your face is very prominent in the camera. You are a group dance, not playing. Everyone comes to grab the C position. And your own part, you can't find the rhythm, your center of gravity is empty, and you are the last one. I can barely stand up in the squatting movement, and I can't even pass the basic skills..."

    The big screen gave Su Xu's score, 50!

    There was an uproar, the lowest score since the recording of the program.

    Jiang Nan turned his head to look at Li Haoyue beside him, his face turned pale, his lips trembled slightly, he no longer had the energy of being skinny and shameless just now, the scene was very comfortable.

    Jiang Nan only had such a quick glance, and when he turned his gaze back, he happened to see the man with the poisonous tongue carelessly hooking his lips,

    no good!

    "Jiang Nan~~isn't it~"

    Jiang Nan played cleverly, feeling his own name flipped on his lips, making him look weak and powerless.

    "Speaking of you, I would like to ask the other instructors, did you not see the obvious wrong shots and missed shots just now? All four of them can give a high score of 90. I don't know. Do you think you have fallen into his tricks?" Su Xu finished talking to the four mentors, and his eyes fell on Jiang Nan.

    Jiang Nan was sweating finely on his back, looking at Su Xu's delicate face, he shivered.

    The others were all recruited, why did he miss him?

    Jiang Nan stared at his mouth opening and closing, and Jiang Nan didn't care about any technical criticism, just afraid that he would blurt out in a second, "Jiang Nan is a goblin." Then he would be finished!

    Fortunately, he didn't,

    and he was barely a human being.

    Jiang Nan looked at the big screen. In the first round of the competition, his score was pulled to a blood loss by the poisonous man. He ranked tenth and was on the verge of death.

    The sixth program is based on the comprehensive results of the two rounds of competition to evaluate the top ten programs.

    The second round is the instructor team competition. Each instructor leads three trainees to rehearse a group of dances within the specified time, which will be scored by the audience.

    Jiang Nan's current situation is very dangerous, and he may be eliminated if he is not careful.

    Random pairings are going on on the big screen, and everyone is staring at the constantly changing names with bated breath.

    Jiang Nan's heart raised his throat, and he prayed secretly in his heart: Don't match Su Xu, don't match Su Xu... The

    flashing picture on the big screen suddenly stopped:

    Su Xu & Jiang

    Nan God is going to kill me!

    Jiang Nan's five thunders struck the top, the other contestants had complicated expressions, and the audience whispered, only Su Xu was calm and relaxed.

    He quietly lowered his head to tidy up the documents on the table, and gently touched the corner of his mouth. Looking up again, he had returned to normal, and a pair of deep eyes looked at Jiang Nan whose hands and feet were numb.