Chapter 35: Asmodeus' Reminiscent of his Past in YGGDRASIL

Start from the beginning

Like, are we really going to be sympathetic with a bunch of assholes who are both unlikable, unattractive and unsympathetic? I mean, what is wrong with the authors, anyway?

I at least admit that I am making a power fantasy, self insert and harem-esque perverted story. I didn't expect anyone to actually... well... like... I don't know.... I just want to say this just to give preparation to my readers that's all.

Overall, if you want to create a self insert character, be sure that it doesn't look like crap because really, it looks like crap.

With that out of the way, let's get right in to the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Asmodeus sigh as all he can say is, "Well, this is just beyond troublesome, huh?"

Asmodeus had noticed on how utterly hard the situation had come through as he sleep with Esdeath after he ordered one of his Hell Stalkers to send Leone back to her base, Asmodeus mulled in his thoughts about the situation at hand.

The Empire seemed to have revealed some of their cards as they introduce another units who appeared to be giant towering knights who seemed to be reminiscent of Space Marines from Warhammer 40k as big and powerful, super soldiers of the Empire that knows no fear and with the Empire being on a military dictatorship, it means that Asmodeus can't make anything easy in this world anymore and he needs to be more careful and tactical now.

'Thought, unfortunately, that is easier said than done, however.' He thought bitterly as he thought of his ambition to be easy only to be met with some resistance along the way.

And as knowledgeable as he is on the whole anime, it is a far cry from this new undesirables along the way.

He sigh at this as he thought, 'I sure wish that my fellow Lords of Hell would also be here with me. At least they know a thing or two about how to actually get the job done, being efficient and working together. Alas, after the coming of the server had shut down, we haven't exactly make contact each other and I kind of forget what to exactly do with this predicament.'

Asmodeus then put his finger on his chin as he thought, 'Maybe.... It may not mean much but maybe a jog in the memory department would help a little. And if what Orthax said is any indication....' Asmodeus thought of what the native demon said to him when he tried to rehabilitate Seryu from her psychological javert psychosis.

Giving a grunt of affirmation upon himself, Asmodeus then stands up, put his clothes on, stare at Esdeath once again until he just rubbed her butt, making her moan in her sleep, much to Asmodeus' grin, he then chanted something as a circle appeared below him and he disappeared.
_____________________________________________

Asmodeus then opened his eyes to look at the seemingly black, infinite void that is his part of Hell as he stood in affirmation and said, "Let I, Asmodeus, command this part of Hell to bare witness my memory as I demand it. Now, began." He declared to the seemingly empty void.

'Did.... did that really work?' Asmodeus thought in doubt at his rather dramatic speech to an empty.

Asmodeus just sigh in disappointment and thought, 'Great, just great. And I made that speech for absolutely nothing. I really should need to face reality and-' His inner angsty monologue is interrupted when the void started to form and shift around him as Asmodeus look more alert as he said, "Wait, what? What is happening?" He asked to no one in particular except only for himself.