Jealousy 2

"Now for my second question. Why do you go to a school like this, it's so cheap for someone like (a prince) you"

"Well my parents own this school and they made it cheap for people who can't afford big and rich schools but they need to be intelligent to get in"

"That's so nice of them"

"Thanks. So you work as a housemaid"

"Unfortunately yes, how do you know"

"Well my so called fans keep blabbering it out"

"I knew it, they are my stepsisters and my parents are......"  just thinking about them brought down tears especially my mum, I couldn't finish the sentence.

"Stop crying darling" he said while cleaning my tears with his hand and hugging me.

"My life is such a mess" I spoke while crying.

He tightened his grip on my waist then raised his head and planted a kiss on my forehead

"Will you be free after school?"

"I have to go to work, is there any problem"

"Yes, I need your help in some maths i don't understand so could you teach me"

"But your smarter than me"

"No an not, your smartest is on the highest peak"

"Liar" I hissed

"Let's do it now then"

"No! I really want you to come over to my house"

"To your house, but why?"

"I told my dad about you and he wants to meet you, so please can you come over or we can go together and I will bring you back to your house"

"I would love to meet your father but I have a job and if I miss my job it will reduce my salary. We still have some minutes before closing let's just do the assignment"

"Tana" he said while holding my hands tightly "i beg you please come, i can't tell you the real reason why I want you to come because it's a secret"

The electric bell rang

"It's time for class let's go" I spoke not knowing what to answer him.

"Sure"

We stood up and to class we went.

                   **********

It was closing and I was still thinking whether to follow Antonio or not. I was walking on the hall when a someone came and held my waist.

"Hello hotty"

"Hey! you scared me, what are you doing?"

"Am romancing you"

"Look it's your mum"

"What" he said as fear strucked him.

"Hahaha-haha you fell for it"

"You are such a naughty angel"

"I know" I said still laughing he's that afraid of his mum.

"Soooo..... have you thought about it"

I sighed before I could respond

"Okay i will but you will have to explain everything to my stepmum that the reason why I wasn't at work was because of I was helping you with your maths"

"I promise"  he said.

"Then let's go"

                     ********

We drove pass so many restaurants, cinemas, shops, schools and churches and I felt like this was going to take forever. I was getting afraid that maybe he was taking me to another place, we have been driving for an hour.

"We are almost there" Antonio spoke seeing my confused face.

We drove for another 30 minutes, we weren't close at all. 

"We're there" he said while raising his hands up and smiling.

"Good morning Your highness, good day miss" a security guard greeted.

"Good morning Sir" we both chorused.

"Please she will need to get down for us to check her"

He got down first and opened the door for me and I came down. A woman security guard came and checked me.

Then I was asked to bring out any of our things that contain metal. I removed my stuffs that contain metal like phone, necklace and others..

Then I went under a metal dictator.

The house was so big with flowers and trees surrounding it, it was parked with a lot of cars and in the middle was a water fountain gushing out water and a nicely built stature of a man.

"This is my house I mean castle" he corrected him self.

"Wow! it's so big and beautiful. I want to have a house as big and beautiful like this"

"Well we will, when we get married and ours will be larger , beautiful and spacious more than this" This guy thought about a future with me

"That will be really nice"

"Obviously,  Let me take you inside"