Happily Ever Married

He knelt down bringing out a blue small box. He opened it and I was amazed by the beauty of a small diamond ring.

"Will you marry me?" He asked again, Everywhere went silent.

I was speechless at first, this was the most romantic scene i had ever seen so far especially as it was on my birthday.

My eyes were already gathering tears wanting to let it flow, we had been through much together and Hell yes I loved him.
Antonio smiled nervously waiting for my answer.

"Yes!" I said with joy and he immediately wore the ring on my finger.

He stood up as I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back smiling. I let the happy tears flow from my eyes this is the best gift so far I have received for my birthday.

I started hearing cheering and clapping from around us.

"I love you so much" Antonio whispered in my ears.

"I can't hear you" I said playfully.

"I said I love you so much with fibre of my being!" He said it much louder.

"I love you so much too!" I said loud.

"Not more than me" Antonio said
closing the gap between us with a kiss not allowing me to speak.

AFTER SOME MINUTES.

Since Antonio proposed people been coming to congratulate me and I feel so happy mostly when I saw Sofia and Stephen.

"Sofia" I said excited.

"Baby" She said walking fastly towards me as we hugged.

"I've missed you so much"I said letting go of her.

"I've missed you too" She said with a bright smile.

"Mummy you ran fast, do you want to fall my brother?" Jacob said catching his breath.

"His right, you shouldn't be running" Stephen showed up from behind holding Sofia waist as he spoke.

"Like father like son" Sofia muttered.

"We heard you" The two pairs chorused as I laughed a little.

"Congratulations Tana" Stephen said stretching his hand out that I Shaked gladly.

"Thank you so much" I replied.

"Antonio is a good man and I know he would make a good husband and father to your new family" Stephen added.

"Thank you"

"Let me make a proper introduction" Sofia said excited.

" Tana, This is my husband Stephen and Stephen this is my childhood sister, friend, companion, baddie, cry baby and lots more, her name is Tana"

Stephen chuckled a little.

"How come you only called me your husband?" He asked giving Sofia a peck on her lips.

"His also my first everything" Sofia added.

"Especially on bed" Stephen complemented and got a elbow on his ribs by Sofia. I gave a surprised Expression.

"Daddy want do you mean by bed?" Jacob asked with a confused look.

"We will see you later" Sofia said, dragging Jacob arm.

"Boo!" I heard someone say from behind me.

I turned to see Antonio shinning face with smile.

"How's my angel doing?" He asked putting his left arm around my waist as I touched his hair slowly.