Sisters in School

Now it was closing hour.

"Do you need a lift" Antonio asked me.

"No need" I replied.

"I insist"

"Okay" I agreed quickly, who wouldn't accept.

"Wait let me get the door for you" he stepped out of the car to open the door of the car for me which was so nice of him. Oh my goodness he was treating me like a queen.

I directed him to my house and he drove me while I kept on staring at him he was really charming.

But any time he turned to my
direction i will always look front
and think about him. We got to my house and we both came down from the car.

"Thank you so much for the lift"

"It's nothing, just take care of yourself" he said

"Sure, bye "

As i was about to leave Antonio called me back and gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek, which made me blush so hard .

"Your face is red" he spoke but I just faced down ignoring his words I was so embrassed.

"Bye" he said

"Bye"

As he drove his car and waved his hand to me I was daydreaming about him until my stepmother and sisters came out from the door with a look on their face that says they were angry and came in front of me .

"I can't believe my eyes a boy just dropped you off" My stepmother teased me as she laughed." What charm did you use on him or did you seduce him"

She just had to bluff out nonsense
from her mouth I thought.

"Mum please don't tell me you don't know him that's not just any boy that's Prince Antonio of Starweil he's so handsome and smart, his father is the most wealthy and famous man in this country how come you don't know"  Jessica gave her mum a disappointing look and continued "just imagine me getting married to him and you being my mother we are going to be rich than ever and when he's 19 he has to get engage with a girl and i want to be his wife so that I can be rich and popular as him.

"What makes you think he's going to accept you, he doesn't even know you talk less of marrying you"I murmured to my self but my step mum heard me.

Pam!!!!! a slap on my cheek from my stepmum.

"Don't you ever talk to my child like that especially in my presence, what are you even doing here shouldn't you be in my restaurant assisting the other slaves in making and serving food not here running your mouth like a useless bastard. And since you've known that boy you have got lots of guts, I will remove you from that school" she threatened.

I looked at her in the face with tears rolling down my cheeks and said.

"Madam the......on....ly rea....son" I stammered.

"The reason why I came back home without going to work was because today at school i fainted and the doctor told me to have rest so I came to rest a little bit and Ma please don't remove me from my new school the guy who dropped me off from school is just a friend nothing more" Friend and he kissed and hugged you?

"Keep your mouth to yourself i have made up my mind i am removing you from that school"

"Mum i have a better idea why not allow Jessica and I go to the same school with this mess over here and then we can all get to know each other very well right Tana"
she said while raising one of eyebrows and coming close to me.