Thank You To All

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

I thank the Almighty God🙏🏾 for allowing me to finish my first story, for giving me the ideas and ability to think this far💯, for giving me the grace to be alive and to write the final chapter of my story as it has come to an end.

My family, friends, teachers for their teachings, support, encouragement and their words of advice.

TO MY READERS-

I'm saying a big thank you to all of you 🤩, I really appreciate you guys sticking with me from the very beginning of this story to the end. Especially the comments you made about my story being interesting, romantic, super nice  with the reviews of five stars🌟

Am so happy you readers sticked with me from December 13 2021 to June 30 2022 to finish this story despite the challenges I had of not posting regularly and mistakes in my grammar or spelling.

Thank you guys so much, I love you💗🙈. Please help tell more people about my story✨

If you would like to chat with me or ask questions you can use any of my social media handles.

Instagram- itz_just_favour

Gmail- chijiokefavour631@gmail.co

I would be publishing a new story starting from August 2022 to December 2022. It's going to be titled- LOVEBOUND FOREVER
and trust me it's going to be interesting, fantastic, funny, romantic and I will update regularly.

THE PLOT

It all started as an arranged marriage, they both hated theirselves even when they didn't know much about each other. Their fights and arguing turned them to be lovers but Lisa wouldn't accept she loves him instead she thought of him as a playboy. He didn't even realise himself that he had fallen for her so deep.

Soon later he realise his feelings for her and proves to her that his feelings are genuine and real.

Everything starts to work out smoothly for them but their enenmies were not ready to give up on breaking them apart. An arranged accident was planned for lisa which led to a month coma and temporarily loss of memory while being pregnant.

"Lisa I have missed you so much" he said as he hugged her. She looked at him frightened who was this guy, she had never seen him her whole life. She started to shake. "What's wrong" he asked with concern seeing her hands shaking.

"Who are you?" She blurted out, he frozed up as tears came down slowly. She was his only first love, the only woman he took seriously in his life apart from his mum and sister. She's even carrying his child but she can't remember any of those things.

Will she ever love him like before?

Will she remember the nights and moments they spent together?

Will their lives ever be like before?

Will they ever reunite again?

And what about their enemies will they suffer?

Find out in this interesting, funny, heartbreaking and romantic story

*********

Stay tune peeps and stay safe💝👌🏽

As of 18/03/2023 we have 2.01k reads and am so happy and excited.