Everything Is Going Well

"Wake up sleepy head" I heard Stephen say as he patted my back gently.

I yawned with my eyes closed.

"I want to sleep more" I said turning my face to the other side.

"Do you know what the time is?" I heard him ask.

"I just want to sleep, don't disturb me" I said with a sleepy tone.

"It's past eleven in the morning" He whispered in my ears. I sprang up to sit on the bed.

"Eleven?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, it's even past eleven" He confirmed looking at his phone on the table.

"How come I woke up so late?" I asked massaging my forehead.

"I don't know" He said with an innocent expression. "Try remembering what you did last night" He gave a suggestion.

I looked at him with a confused face as I tried remembering what happen last night, I blushed as I clearly recollected memories of yesterday night. The way we made love to each other.

I immediately wrapped the duvet on my upper body, cause that's when it bumped to me that my breast were showing.

My cheeks were getting red and we're hurting little from my blushing. I could hear Stephen laughing.

"Stop being a child"

I ignored him, blushing even more. I felt like like jumping and screaming how happy I am right now.

"Eat your food" I heard him say as he dropped a tray of foods on my lap.

I looked over to the food it consisted of bacon, toasted bread, fried egg, water and tea.

"You made all this?" I asked surprised. He gave me a confused look.

"Your acting like I never make breakfast for you" I could see he was hurt.

"That's not what am saying" I said calmly holding his hands in mine. "It's just that it's been long you made breakfast for me and I've missed it so much" I said giving him a kiss on his lips as his face lit up with a smile.

"Where's Jacob?" I asked.

"His still sleeping"

"Sleeping?, Isn't he suppose to be in school already?" I asked getting ready to come down from the bed.

"Am taking him out" He stopped me. "We're going out for a son and father outing" He added winking at me.

"Father and son" I said looking interested. "What about the mother?" I asked looking jealous.

He gave a chuckle before he spoke. "The mother already had her fun yesterday" He said with a smile.

I blushed hard as I understood what he was talking about. I hit him on his right hand.

TANA'S POV

Antonio has been so overprotective of me since I came back from the hospital to stay with him. Even his mum who stayed with us was also overprotective of me especially when I was walking, eating, brushing my teeth or bathing.

Jennie already went back to school yesterday. I missed her so much already, Antonio's father never came to visit at all which made Antonio's mum feel down, but I was there to cheer her up. I also got to met Antonio brother, they actually somehow look alike and he's brother is so nice and caring and we got along easily but he's back to where he came from.

I also found out everything that had happen during my kidnap, the people that helped, people that died and so many more. I also told my part to Antonio, he was praising me cause I could defend my self in some of the situations I was in especially the one situation the ding-dong man tried to touch me. And the remaining of Christina men were taken to prison to spend some years.

Also Carlos comes to visit with his mother once in a while. It must be much for him to take the fact in that his sister and mother were killed by him even though they weren't biological. When I saw Amanda I couldn't help not to be happy and smiling widely, I missed her so much and I even thought she was dead. Brittany is also here with us, Amanda gave her out to me and Antonio. She says she wants to focus on finding the remaining of her children.

"Antonio your squeezing me" I complained as I was wrapped into his body with a hug.

"Shhhhhh" He says with a smile. "If you go down from the bed you might fall down" His always so overprotective and starts exaggerating things.

"But if you keep squeezing me like this then I might faint" I said faking a cough. He immediately released me looking at me worried.

"How many times have I told you to be drinking lots of warm water so that you don't cough" He said releasing me as he got water from the table.

"Take it" He hands it over to be as I smile widely refusing to take it.

"Your stubborn" He says with the water still in his hand.

"I want to visit Sylvia" I say to him.

"Why?" He asks dropping the water back on the table.

"Cause she's my closest friend and I'm worried about her"

"She's just a traitor" I could hear him get angry. "If she really cared for you, then she would have called, she was the first person to know you were kidnap apart from me. "And besides am sure she thinks your dead already"

"Antonio please" I begged him.

"You should sleep" He says ignoring me.

I held his hands in mine.

"What do you want?" I ask him looking straight into his eyes.

He gives me a mischievous smile.

"Let's go on a date" He blurts out.

"Fine" I say to him.

"Your not going" He says.

"But we just made a deal"

"I want to change it"

"To what?" I ask.

"I will make love to you" My eyes went wide open, and I saw him smirk. He knows I won't do it that's why he's asking it. Does he really hate her this much?

"You can follow me to her house if you want" I say trying to change his mind.

"I-" He was interrupted by the door bell.

"I will be back" He says coming down from the bed as he walked out of the room.

I walked behind him using everything as I support to stand, I can't walk because of my broken leg and I don't like using the wheelchair or crutches.

"Sofia" I say as I start walking faster to her feeling pain.

"Stop running" Antonio says with a serious face. I slowed down my walking as Sofia chuckled.

"Stop being hard on her" She tells him.

"She's stubborn" He says.