Heart-Broken

But instead she didn't seem to give a damn " You just noticed that now?" she said as she smiled widely with a questioning look. "Look am not even gonna talk any further"

She turned to Mr. James "you are free to satisfy your needs" she said as she turned to leave.

"Mrs. Smith" I called out as I almost broke down to cry "Did I ever do anything wrong to you?"

"This is the job I also do so don't take it too personal, is not that painful you know"

"I took you as my mum and this how you repay me" I never actually did, I just felt like saying it.

Pam!!!! A slap came to my cheeks.

"You never did anything for me, I was the one risking my body to all those lustful men for you so you better do as you are told unless you will meet your doom" she threatened me but wait how did she reach so close to me  fast with the slap? did she really  hate me this much? She reminded me of my stepmum.

I was so broken even though I never trusted her with my whole life I believed she loved me like her daughter but now am in so much pain first I lost my parents, then Antonio and Sofia and now someone who I thought cared for me. I fell on my knees crying as she walked out of the door and Mr.james who stood looking at me with evil thoughts filling his mind.

"Stop crying angel" he said as a walked towards me.

"Stay away from me" I shouted as I stood up and walked backwards.

"Do as I say or meet your doom angel" he said with calmness but there was a seriousness In his voice.

"If you come near me I will slap you" I threatened him I was really not in the mood for any nonsense from this man after what Mrs.Smith did, looks like human beings are unpredictable the ones you trust the most always have their way of disappointing.

"Let me see you try"  He spoke as he walked closer and I stood up with tears in my eyes. I gave him a resounding slap , I didn't mean for the slap to be like this but I was really angry and I needed to lay my anger and burden on someone or somebody and he was the nearest.

"Ummm...... that was..."

"You just awoke the devil" he spoke as his face turned red his eyebrows furrowed and he looked as if he was about to kill someone. He immediately grabbed my hand with force tightening it and pulled me to his chest.

"Let go of me" I shouted.

He bent down Kissing my neck while his hands exploring my hair.

"You taste better than I imagined" he spoke.

His hands went to my breast holding it almost squeezing it when I jerked up and gave him a hard punch on his face then kicked his thigh.

"Fuck you little angel" he swore as I freed myself from his grip and ran towards the door but it was locked , I turned to go through the kitchen door but Mr. James was there he pinned me to the wall and crushed his lips to mine I used all my energy to push his disgusting face from mine but he held my hands so tight I couldn't breath. I tried punching and kicking him but he had blocked every move. I immediately bit his lips so hard that blood started gushing out he was in pain I took the umbrella by my right and hit him so much in his head that he started bleeding. I left his lifeless body laying there and ran out through the kitchen door.

AT THE CASTLE

Antonio just woke up from a bad dream he was panting up and down sweating feeling so lost and confused, his dream was about Tana almost getting raped by a guy but unknown to him it actually happened to her.

Tears rolling down his cheeks as he thought of her, he couldn't even save her and the way that guy crushed his lips to hers just brought up his 💯% anger out. But what pained him the most was that she was alive in his dreams but never called his name at that time maybe she didn't Love him again.

He sat down on his bed crying hoping it would be morning quickly.

BACK TO TANA

She kept on running to who knows where with tears dripping down her cheeks. Then she stopped at the back of a restaurant crying her tears out, that stupid son of a bitch dared to kiss her even though it was more like a peck. The lips that she gave to Antonio, the lips that Antonio loved the most. How would he react when he heard this? What did she even do, she couldn't defend her self properly. She felt disappointed at her self then took empty glass bottle near her used it to slice her wrist. She felt so dead, couldn't do anything.