The Plan

TANA'S POV

I still don't know what happen to Christina or her mum or even the woman who helped me or even the puppy. And now Sylvia is nowhere to be found and I'm really worried or did she purposely leave me? I'm confused right now but I don't what think much about it so that I don't become weak and faint. And besides that Antonio has refused to tell me anything that had happen, he says I must recover first.

After an hour of gisting with Carlos [of course with Antonio and him arguing], he went back to work, he said he had urgent matters to deal in the office.

Mum came in after 5 minutes. It was a surprise, she even brought food and gifts for me. Oh and also jennie also came she seem extremely happy even though she had seen me before, she hugged me tightly as I almost lost my breath and she got scoldings from Antonio and his mum.

And here I am bringing the issue of I don't want to stay in the hospital.

"Mummy please" I begged her with my cute eyes blinking them continuously with a smile.

"No" She said firmly looking elsewhere.

"I agree with her" Antonio added and I gave him a small punch on his shoulder.

"Mum please, I don't like the hospital" I pleaded the more.

"Antonio tell your wife that the hospital is the best place for now" Everyone has suddenly started calling me his wife, which is making me blush most times. I look over to Antonio who is starring at me smiling, I think he knows why am blushing.

"Are you going to tell her or stare at her all day?" His mum asked.

He cleared his throat looking over to me.

"Just stay here for another two days" He begged me wrapping his arms around my waist as he lay his head on my breast. I shaked a little at the sudden action and I knew he was smiling.

"Please think of something else" I begged him as he moved his head from my breast and his face went serious, I guess he was thinking.

"Okay, I have something" He said as he paused, all eyes were on him.

"If you can't stay at the hospital, then you will come leave with me" He said it with a mischievous grin.

"Yes" Jennie said.

"No" His mum said.

"Why?" Both him and his sister asked.

"She's going to be far away from me" His mum said putting on a sad face.

"Then you should come live with me" Antonio brought a solution.

"She can't come to stay at the Castle because of dad and besides I have twenty rooms in my penthouse, you can stay" I could hear a tone of pride as he spoke. And I smiled, he's very independent.

"Fine" His mum agreed and I smiled victoriously, giving Antonio a hug.

"Thank you" I said cheerfully.

He winked at me with a smile.

"Mum" I said.

"Yes darling"

"I need help" All eyes were on me like something terrible had happen to me, Jennie looked happy, Mum looked disturbed, Antonio looked sacred and worried.

"What's wrong baby?" Antonio asked tightening his grip on my palm he held.

I gave him a calm smile.

"Are you pregnant?" Jennie asked out of the blue as I chuckled a little. I nodded my head in a 'NO' sign.