Kidnapped

She dragged the chocolates from my hand forcefully.

"It's mine, am your only lady"

"Yes you are" I said wrapping my hands around her waist.

"Who was at the door?" Sylvia walked out of the bedroom looking at her phone.

"It's Antonio" I said as she stopped at her tracks and looked up.

"Oh, am sorry" she said running back to the bedroom.

"Why did she run like that?" Tana asked.

"To give us some privacy" I said jamming my lips to hers, not giving her any space to talk. I missed her deeply as she ran her hands on my head, I've missed this so much and I really want her in my bed this moment. My thoughts were caught short when the door bell rang.

"Are you expecting someone?" I asked her upset. She smiled widely at me then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Let me check" She said walking to the door as I sat down on the couch.

TANA'S POV

"Good morning ma" A young man greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning, how may I help you?"

"Am here to deliver some goods you ordered"

"Ordered?, I never ordered anything" I said confused. "Let me go ask my friend if she ordered anything"

"No!" The man shouted. "This is a one time offer, you should come and check it out first"

"But I didn't order anything?"

"Then maybe someone ordered it for you cause the man said this house" My mind immediately went to Antonio, he might be the one

"Ummm....okay" I was hesitant at first because of the man strange behaviour but I let it go.

"Please this way" He led the way, that's when I realized they was a van packed outside. We went to the back of the van.

"What your about to see, will blow your mind" The man said smiling. As he opened the door another man jumped on me pressing a handkerchief in my nose, I was loosing myself and strength. I was already weak so I couldn't shout anyone's name, that's how I blanked out.

ANTONIO'S POV

"Tana" I said hurriedly, it's been a minute and she's hasn't come back, somehow I'm feeling weak and scared. I stood up walking outside but she wasn't there, the only thing I saw was a van driving off.

"Where could she be?" I asked myself worried. I decided to call her phone, it was ringing and it seemed to be coming from inside. I went back.

"Tana someone is calling you" Sylvia said walking from the bedroom with Tana phone in her hand. I became confused.

"Where's tana?" She asked.

I sat on the chair, scratching my head. "I don't know"

"But, she was here some minutes ago"

"Yes she was, but she went to answer the door bell and she didn't come back"

"She didn't come back?" She might look comfortable but her voice sounded worried and frightened. "Let me go to the bakery now"

"I will go see the police" I said standing up from the couch.

"Wait, what?. It hasn't been a day since she went out"

"But she's missing" I argued.

"No she's not, did you check outside if she was there?"

"Yes, but the only thing I saw was a van and it was driving off"

"A van?, What colour"

"It was black, we need to start searching for her before it's too late. I'm not going to loose her again" I said walking out of the house and entering my car, starting the engines and riding fast.  I dialed Sofia number.

"Hi" I said through the phone to Sofia.

"Why are you disturbing me?"

"Stop being rude angel, I called to ask if Tana is with you" Why was I even asking she wasn't that fast to reach Sofia.

"Tana?, No. Why do you ask?"

"Um. Nothing, just wanted to know"

"Are you sure?"
I could already sense the wordiness in her voice, I can't bear to tell her that Tana is missing even if it's only been some minutes.

"Yes, tell Jacob I said I love him"

"He's not gay" she shouted through the phone and hanged up.

I smiled Sofia and her son Jacob were the same especially with behaviour. I will like to have a daughter who looks exactly like Tana and behaves like her. That even reminds me I haven't spoke to Stephen concerning Sofia.
So many things on my head right now. I dialed my mum phone number immediately.

"Don't tell me is about Tana" she said, frustration filled her voice.

"I need to talk to you urgently, please come over"

"Let me guess, It's about Tana" She said with 'I know am correct' voice.

"Yes, but this a different case. We aren't fighting or arguing. I think Tana is missing"

"She's what?" I heard my mum panic on the other end of the phone.

"I said I think, please calm down"

"Okay, I'm on my way to your penthouse"

"Sure" I ended the call.

It will take my mum some time to reach the penthouse, and I just like thirty minutes so I still have time. I drove around looking left and right incase I saw Tana.

She isn't that dumb to leave without telling me or Sylvia, something must have happened. I pray she isn't in pain or crying right now, cause it will break my heart to know.

TANA'S POV

I woke with a strong headache  everywhere looking dark , it looks like am inside something like a bag or sag and my hands and legs are all tied up, my mouth is covered with a cloth. I immediately start crying, I can't remember anything that has happened. And if I try I get a huge pain all over my body, I feel like fainting and am really dizzy.

"Antonio" I murmued with my mouth still covered with the cloth.

My vision was becoming fuzzy, and I started feeling like I was dead. I couldn't even breath, what can of human beings put someone in a sag and closed every possible way of breathing.

"Antonio" I screamed in my head, crying even more.

Who would do this to me?, I haven't done anything wrong?.

ANTONIO'S POV

I stood up walking back and forth, she's in pain I can feel it and I know she's calling my name. Where is she then?

"Do you think it's Christiana?" My mum asked. She looked very worried, and I could see she was holding her tears. Tana was a daughter to her.

"I don't know mum. I'm very scared cause I know Tana isn't safe wherever she is"

"Let's wait till tomorrow, maybe she might come"

"Mum she isn't, am missing a clue but I cant remember it"