Everything Is Settled

ANTONIO'S POV

"Wake up" I whispered into Tana ears.

She ignored me turning her face the other way.

"Wake up sleepy head"

"Why?" She asked, sleep evident in her voice. "I still want to-" She stopped talking and I heard her snore.

"Do you know what the time is?" I asked her, and at that moment she sat up looking around aimlessly.

"I haven't made breakfast" she said wanting to step down the bed.

"It's 6:26 in the morning" I stopped her. She looked over to the alarm clock on the table then she looked at me annoyed.

"Your annoying" She said with a frown and all I did was laugh at her reaction.

"I'm going out" I said to her, kissing her forehead.

"Going out?, To where?" She asked quickly.

"I have some urgent matters to run at the office, I will be back around five or six this evening"

"Why?" She asked with a sad expression.

"I don't also want to go, but I will. It's been long I've been to the office" I said truthfully.

"Then go some other time" She tried convincing me.

"Stop being stubborn cause am all yours" I said kissing her cheeks.

"We are going out tonight, so get ready" I said with a smile.

"Tonight?, Where?" She asked looking excited.

"It's a surprise, just wait and see" I said keeping her in suspense.

"I can't wait" She said with grin.

"Me too, let me go take a bath" I said standing up from the bed.

"You didn't even ask me of my night" Tana said faking an annoyed expression.

"Cause I know you dreamt of us making children" I said with a wink.

"You nasty man" She said throwing a pillow at my face with a blush🤭 and I laughed.

TANA'S POV

I can't believe he woke me up so early just to tell me his leaving for office. So rude! What can of man wakes up to tell his wife his leaving her for a mere office. I mean I'm not his wife but am his woman, he should think about my feelings. At least his taking me out for dinner maybe I can forgive him.

'Children' so he wants them, I also want. His so nasty, how does my night or sleep has anything to do with children?

I walked downstairs quickly wanting to make Antonio breakfast, I checked his mum room she was still fast asleep. I'm making tea, toast bread with fried egg.

After making them I placed it on the dining table waiting for Antonio to come down. Am currently thinking about what to wear for the night, where could he be taking me? I can't just wait.

"You seem extremely happy today" I shaked a little, not expecting that. I thought she was asleep.

"Did I scare you angel?" She asked worried.

"No" I said with a smile. "Good morning mum" I said hugging her.

"Good morning angel, how was your night?"

"It was fine, what of yours?"

"It was lovely, what's making you so happy today" She asked giving me teasingly eyes.

"Antonio-" She interrupted me.

"Made love to you" She said with hope in her eyes. My eyes widen at her words.

"Mum!" I heard Antonio say, he walked up to her hugging her.

"Why are you asking so many questions?" He asked giving her kisses on her cheeks.

"She seems extremely happy today" His mum said giving him a teasing smile, Antonio looked at me unsure to what to say.

"We didn't" he whispered as he burst her bubble.

"Oh" she exclaimed. "My bad" She said with a sorry gesture, I just chuckled.

"Maybe next year you might get a child from us" I said holding her hand, her eyes were smiling at me if that's possible. Antonio looked shocked at what I said

It was remaining a month to New Year.

"Or even children" He added kissing my lips.

"I made you breakfast" I said after we separated our lips.

"Thanks" He said sitting down as he ate.

"Mum you should watch TV, your breakfast is almost ready"

"No, am not hungry now" She said.

"Why?" Antonio asked worried.

"It's too early, I will eat around eight or nine" she said stretching her body.

"I want to go for a walk at the estate, I will be back" His mum said walking out.

"Take care" Antonio said.

AFTER ONE HOUR

Antonio had already left for work, mum came back few minutes ago and she's sleeping again.

Am in my room thinking of what to wear. I want to wear something gorgeous, something that will make Antonio to keep looking and admiring my beauty, something that will make other girls jealous of me. But am very bad at fashion, I don't even know how am going to style my hair or even makeup. I know am over thinking this cause the time is 7:34 and I have a lot of hours but I want to be prepared. Should I call Sofia? She knows how to deal with all this fashion stuffs am just a newbie.

"Mm" I sighed.

"Is anything wrong?" I heard a knock at the door as someone spoke.

"Nothing" I said walking to the door and opening it.

"Do you need anything?" I asked mum as she looked at me concern.

"Are you alright?" She ignored my question touching my forehead.

"Yes" I replied.

"You look tired" she said. "Can I come in?" She asked.

"Yes, why not" I answered quickly, she sat on the bed as I sat beside her.

"You two already settled the argument" It sounded more like a question to me than a sentence.

"Yes"

"Then why do you look exhausted and worried"

"His taking me out for dinner and I am confused on what to wear" I confessed. She smiled at me.

"I think you should calm down, if it's a dinner then am sure Antonio will send in a clothe for you" She said with hope. "Am sure he has picked a matching clothe for both you and him so that you guys can look cute together and people will know you belong to him. When it comes to women Antonio thinks like his father" She said the last sentence with a wider smile.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. God Bless You