He's Awake!

TANA'S POV

"Here" The woman handed me a plate with food in it.

"I want to see him, am not hungry"

"But your weak, do you want him to see you weak and unwell?"

"No" I answered like a child.

"Then eat, if you have strength then you can go look for him" I collected the food from her hand, prayed then I started eating. As I ate I suddenly felt like a burden was release out of me, and I started to have s feeling Antonio was okay we're ever he was, even my heartache immediately stopped.

ANTONIO'S POV

I want to really see Tana, but I can't open my eyes and I can't really move my body, except my hand but only a little. I've been struggling to open my eyes but it's too hard, my mum is still here crying so loudly and bitterly, I also miss her dearly. Tears are also dropping down from my eyes thinking about what everyone is going through because of me.

After a while, I suddenly feel strength surrounding my body. I try opening my eyes and this time it's easier, my eyes open widely as I called unto my mum name.

"Mum" She looked at my face smiling widely as she starts to shout the doctor name and hug me tightly not wanting to let go.

"Doctor!, Doctor!, Jennie!, Jennie!"

"You......." Jennie couldn't finish the sentence as she set her eyes on me, she looked shocked and happy. Her eyes were red and swollen, immediately she saw me staring at her she wiped away her tears.

She started walking towards me when my mum spoke.

"Go call the doctor your brother is awake"

"Okay" She said rushing out.

"Mum I can't breathe" I told my mum, but she added more force in hugging me.

"Don't you ever try to leave me alone in this world" As she spoke my dad walked into the room, we were both starring into each other eyes, I starred at him with anger. How dare he open his mouth and say those things he said about Tana while I was in coma.

"I will do a checkup now" The doctor said, I didn't even know when he entered with my sister. His my cousin, and his a worldwide known doctor. My father left the room.

My mum let me go, as Jennie came to give a hug. My cousin stood there waiting for Jennie to finish with her hug. I waved to him and he gave me a warm smile winking at me.

"Aren't you suppose to be in school?" I asked Jennie, i thought she was suppose to be in school by now.

"I can't just leave when my brother isn't doing well" She said hugging me tight.

"I miss you" I heard her whisper in my ears.

"I missed you too"

"Your an idiot and a stupid boyfriend" She said letting go of me and hitting me on my arm.

"Ouch" I said pretending like she hit me too hard.

"What did you do?" My mother immediately asked. "Do you want to break his arm?" She was already looking worried which was cute to me.

I laughed loudly.

"You aren't hurt?" My mum asked confused.

"Yes am not, you need to rest mum" I told her, she had cried so much.

"I will, but first let the doctor do his thing" She said happily. My cousin came and started checking me, asking me questions and lots more.

TANA'S POV

"Thank you" I said to the old woman, as she collected the plate from me.

"No worries dear. Am Amanda Crosse, what about you?"

"Tana Camarillo"

"What are you doing all alone in the forest?" She asked me looking worried. "This is place is very dangerous"

"Then what are you doing here?" I asked her, she sighed heavily looking sad.

"I use to come here regularly with my two children, and husband, we built a mansion far away from here for the summer, vacation or even when we needed some quietness for ourselves. One day as we all ate dinner, we were attacked by kidnappers and armed robbers.

My two children managed to run away but I didn't know where, my husband in the process of creating an escape for me died. I ran as fast as I could but the kidnappers still followed me, I kept running till I mistakenly slipped and fell from a cliff. I landed into a river, holding my breath tightly so that they would think I had drown. After I sighted they had all gone, I swam to the shore.

Then I started running again because i feared they will still follow me, untiled i reached this place. It was a man who lived here, he's a hunter. Last five years he died due to kidney failures. I vowed to stay here and look for my children, dead or alive" She said as tears rolled down her cheeks, her life story was sad.

"Am sorry" I said feeling pity, I thought I was the only one going through hell or pain but Amanda has gone through worse.

"It's nothing dear, everyone has a story to tell. What are you doing here?"

"I was kidnapped"

"Kidnapped?" She looked like she was thinking about something. "You need to rest, I will be back" She stood up and went out of the room. I laid down on the bed, as I drifted to sleep.

AT THE HOSPITAL

"I demand you to open this gate" Christina shouted at the top of her voice to the security guards but they all ignored her, they didn't also like her.

"Do you know who you are
messing with, am the queen to be of this kingdom, open this gate now" She said shaking the golden gate.

"Do you have to shout at the top of your voice?" Antonio's father said walking towards the gate, he gave the guards permission to open the gate.

"Good day your highness" She said acting well-behaved.

"What are you doing here?" He asked ignoring her greetings.

"I came to see Antonio, I heard of his accident and am deeply sorry" She said as she looked worried.

"Sure, this way" He said as he walked her to the hospital room Antonio was. Turns out that the huge hospital was also built by Antonio, it was only meant to take care of his men, him and family members no body else.

"Antonio" Christina said as she opened the door and ran to give Antonio a hug but he pushed her back immediately.

"Can't you see am hurt?" He asked making up an excuse for not hugging her back. His sister on the other hand was laughing widely, she hated Christina a lot and it was fun to see her brother rejecting her while their mother just looked at their father with a disappointed look.