Does He Believe Me?

"Why do you suddenly feel light?" He asked but I couldn't answer cause I now felt more than weak, my vision was getting blurry and my eyes shut. Let's just say I collapsed on him.

I woke up looking around scared and confused, I don't know where I am nor I remember anything. Why am I in a huge master bed?.

"Oh God please protect me" I prayed.

The door swung open and Antonio walked in, I'm so relieved now but I'm worried because Antonio looks really worried and disturbed. Now I can remember everything, I must have fainted and Antonio brought me in here.

"You should take your health more seriously" he said sitting on the bed facing me.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked hurriedly.

"The doctor said you caught a fever, and you stress yourself much that's why you fainted" I could see he felt weak from his eyes, why do I keep putting my love ones in pain.

"I'm sorry" I said placing my hand on his.

"I need to get to work" he said removing my hand and placing it on my leg.
"I will come see you later, but for now you need to rest" he said getting up.

"Please wait" I said standing from the bed.

"Please let's talk" I walked closer to him only inches away from him.

"I have a meeting in the next five minutes" He made up an excuse looking at his wristwatch.

"Why do you keep avoiding, Is it really hard to just hear me out, Your the real reason why am stressed out because I think about you every single day of my life" Tears were dropping down my ears, he looked to his side.
"Don't I mean anything to you, stop looking else where, your hurting me the more. If you hate me just say it to my face" I cried the more, hitting his chest softly.

"Why are you behaving like your the only one affected here?" He finally spoke shouting at me.
"Do you know what you put me through those years and now you just show up back in my life acting like nothing ever happened in the past"

"How am I acting like nothing happened in the past?, I've tried my best to explain everything to you but your not just ready to hear, or your busy or am distracted" We were both shouting at each other, his voice was really intimidating. I could see the pain and anger in his eyes.

"It's been six years, do you think it's easy to forget someone then the next minute the person appears in your life and you have to accept them. The only reason why am angry with you is the fact that you were alive all this while but never called, sent a text, or even said goodbye before you left. At least you should have given me a confirmation that you were okay. I thought you were dead" He spoke in a calm voice.

"If you know the story then you will understand why I didn't call"  I paused for a minute. "Please just hear me out, then after that you can decide whether you want to be angry at me or not" I said kneeling down bending my head down.  He knelt down immediately too raising my head with his finger to face him. He pulled me to a hug and I cried loudly, I could feel my clothe was getting wet I guess Antonio was crying too.

"Sofia spoke to me about it yesterday, but I find it hard to believe. It totally sounds true but after all I've been through I find it very hard trusting people"

"Sofia just found me, she was angry but she allowed me to explain myself . I told her everything and in less than a minute she believed me, Why are you so difficult?"

"Cause you made me like this" That sounded more like a tease to me and I heard him laugh a little at my back.

"Get up" he said standing up then stretching forth his hand for me to take, I took it happily.

"Give me some time to think about it"

"Okay"

He stepped closer to me raising my chin up, I stared at his lovely eyes for a moment when suddenly he crushed his lips onto mine.

Right now am more than happy , I know he believes me but maybe it's going to take time for him to get use to it and forget the past especially the things he had been through because of me.

Anyways I wrapped my hands around his neck, Before I knew it he's hands were going to my top raising it up.

"What are you doing?" I asked him trying to hide my blush by covering my face with my hands.

"Trying to make out with my girlfriend" He smiled teasingly removing my hands from my face.

"Girlfriend?" I asked suprised.

"Yes, what else do you want me to call you? Babe?, Wife ?, Sugar bear?" He sat down on the bed and I followed sitting next to him.

"But you haven't thought of it?"

"Of what?" He pretended not to know what I was talking about.

"You said you would think about it"

"My mum was never angry with you neither was Sofia so why should I still stay angry with you"

"Cause I know your pained, and really hurt inside. Am really sorry for putting you through much"

"I was selfish it wasn't your fault, I should have asked how you were doing, or even coping than letting my anger take the best of me"

"You weren't selfish I was the one, I tried ending my life twice without thinking of what my loved ones would pass through"

"So you actually tried that?, Who was the guy who tried raping you" What should I say?, Any mistake in my word and he might get angry.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, he's name is Mr.James. I don't know whether his still alive or dead"

"I want you to give me the description of him and the other woman who hit you and abused you, they will rot in jail"

"It's already In the past, I don't like remembering it. It makes me feel guilty"

"Because of what?, You did your best to defend yourself, If it were other girls example my sister am sure they will give up fighting the bastard, but you gave it your all and am extremely happy" He said hugging me. "But am not happy about the fact he kissed you, but at least it's not worst or more than a kiss"

"Thank you" I commended him.

"That doesn't mean am not angry at you for trying to end your life, your still in big trouble" He said like a mother and laughed loudly.