Good News 2

"She is?" I ask happily.

"Yes she is, This is a miracle" He said smiling.

"I will be back" He said walking out.

"My baby is going to be alright"I said happily as I hugged my sister forcefully.

"Get your hands off me" She said struggling from my grip as I laughed.

"I'm so happy"

"Then go hug Tana, your squeezing me" I let go of Jennie, hugging Tana lightly and kissing her lips.

The doctor came back with some nurses and doctors.

"Is there anything wrong?" I asked with worries on my face.

"No" The doctor said.

"Then why did you call the other doctors and nurses?"

He gives me a warm smile.

"Cause I didn't expect her to survive the poison" I gave him a frown.

"I'm paying more than five million dollars for her treatment and your telling me you expect her not to survive?" I ask annoyed.

"No that's not what I mean, I'm..." I cut him off.

"What are you saying then?" I asked angrily.

"The poison she took, nobody has ever survived it so I thought her case would be the same"

"What rubbish are you saying? Does my hotty looks like those other people who didn't survive. She's a strong lady and a lion" I said praising her.

"I know, but...." I cut him off again.

"Keep your buts to yourself cause I wou....." I was interrupted

"Cough , Cough" She was coughing and her body started shaking fastly again. Fear gripped me again as I walked to her patting her palms slowly.

"What are you waiting for, do something immediately" I commanded.

AT THE CASTLE

"Am not allowing him to marrying her, and that's my final decision"

"But why?. Christina is already dead and he loves Tana so much" Tony said.

"I thought you were on my side about this issue, why have you suddenly changed?"

"Because it's the right thing to do. I only supported you before cause I thought Christina was a good person and would make a perfect wife, I also thought Tana was actually dead" He gave his reasons.

"Then I will get a new wife for him"

"Dad that isn't right, it's his life and he has the right to make a decision"

"Am his father and he will obey him"

"Why don't you like her?"

"She's the main reason Antonio's life is a mess. How can she just disappear and come back and your brother is forgiving her so easily. She's also the reason your brother didn't take over the king position"

"It's not his fault, it's because he loved Tana. When I was twelve I told you I didn't want anything to do with royalty but you insisted and forced me so I ran away because of that, and I only came to visit once in a year when you weren't around or you travelled.
That's why you moved this royalty stuff to Antonio, and started disturbing him to take the position but he didn't also want it and you kept on forcing him and that was one of the arguments you two had that got Antonio moving out of the Castle. Do you really want to distance yourself from your son's?, You have a daughter, you have Jennie why not give her the position?"