Accidently Meeting

"How long does it take you to get ready, we need to get to the bakery fast" Jennie complain to her brother.

"Am not going for some big interview that I need to wake up and dress early, we could have even booked it online than driving all the way there"

"Fyi mum birthday is the most biggest interview so you should be very early to wake up and dress, besides that I think it's better to drive all the way to bakery than just book"

"You talk a lot like Tana" he said but then regretted talking because he was reminded of her.

"Who's Tana?" His sister asked, she was really not helping his mood with her questions and now a headache was coming.

"No one, let's go"

"Ok" She didn't want to drag the argument with him even though this wasn't the first time he said her name.

They left the penthouse and Antonio drove them to the bakery as his sister directed him. After an hour and some minutes drive they finally arrived at the bakery.

Antonio stepped out of the car and froze he looked around something about this place was familiar. Had he been here before? He had a *what I have been looking for is here* feeling. Some how he started missing Tana, where was she? How was she? Was she still alive?

"Antonio!" His sister screamed in his ears, he immediately jerked up.

"Fuck, what was that for Jennie"

"I called you like five times but you just stood there thinking so I thought the best way of waking you up was ....."

"Shouting in my ear" he completed her statement for her.

"Yes" she said happily. Antonio couldn't help to smile his sister was a brave woman. "Who were you thinking about?" She asked

"What makes you think I was thinking of a person?" He redirected the question to her.

"The way you were looking, you were missing someone, who's the person? is it a girl?" she asked hurriedly already planning for his marriage in her head.

"It's no one, let's go inside" he said as he took his sister arm and dragged her with him to the entrance.

Tana was serving a customer cookies and coffee when she suddenly felt a warm feeling in her heart, she froze on that spot the feeling was now getting closer. Antonio came to her mind was he here or was she exaggerating things. She stood there frozen tiny tears dripping down her cheeks. She had put him in so much pain, she immediately ran to the staff room letting down her tears flowing down.

 Immediately Sylvia saw her friend froze on her spot thinking about something she knew something was wrong and her instinct were right when she saw her run to the staff room leaving the customer she was attending.

She knew it was concerning Antonio so why not allow her cry it out she went to go carry on from where she stopped with the customer. After a minute a young, smart looking, breath-taking man walked in with a young gorgeous lady dragging her by the arm and it seems like they were arguing. All eyes on the restaurant were on them and it was very clear they weren't dating the way they talked to each other and their appearance: same colour of eyes, colour of hair and same smiles.

"You better leave my arm brother , your spoiling my image"

"What image?" He asked In a sarcastic way and chuckled lightly.

"When we get home am gonna make you pay for this"

"Baby sis your talking loud don't ruine your so called image here do it at home"

"I hate you"

"I love you" he said to her as he finally left her arm and walked to the counter to set his reason for coming.

"Sorry for the chaos that just happen now, my brother has a problem" Jennie shouted to the people who stared at her and her brother when they were arguing.

"Hi, am a big fan of you could you sign my book" a little girl came to her. Jennie sent her brother a wink that said "I told you I have an image"

Then he sent her a glare that said "Whatever"

Sylvia stood there shocked she had just seen the most handsome man in her life, she needed to tell Tana about this. This guy was crazily cute and Tana loved cute guys. She rushed into the staff room and saw Tana cleaning her tears guess she was done crying.

"Hey, guess what"  Sylvia hugged her from behind and spoke.

"What" she asked.

"There's this amazingly handsome gentleman in the bakery, you should definitely see this one his cute" Tana curved her lips to a smile Antonio was also cute but she never told him cause he didn't like the word cute used for a man like him.

"Am sure Antonio is cuter"

"Baby I know you thought about him some minutes ago that's why you froze and ran and I don't want to remind you  more of him. So am not gonna force you too come" Sylvia definitely cared for her friend and if she came after Tana to counsoled her Tana would have been crying a river by now so that's why she didn't bother and now coming to tell her a good news it still reminded Tana of Antonio. Sylvia felt pity for her but it was all in the past now you can't change the past just focuse on the future but Tana was always a soft lady who cried for every little thing.

"Tana, Boss wants to see you" A female colleague came in and told her.

"I will be there" she replied

"His in the VIP room with a guest"

"Sure" Then the colleague left.

"I will be back" Tana turned to Sylvia and told her.

Tana walked to the VIP room feeling a little sacred, she thought she did something bad but when she came she saw a man and a woman. The man bent his head busy with his phone while the woman was talking to her Boss then when she saw Tana she smiled lightly to her. Something about the man was familiar she had a warm, lovely feeling here.

"You called for me Sir" Tana spoke to her Boss.

"Yes Prince Antonio wants to hire bakers for his mum birthday"

Both of them froze at their spot the voice Antonio heard was calm, lovely and sweet, it sounded so much like Tana. He decided to check who this lady was.

Did Tana just hear Prince Antonio? was it actually the Antonio that she knew that was here. Wait no they can't just be one person name Antonio. But it wouldn't cause any harm to check his face.

They both turn to look at each other, And their eyes met, both frozen at their spot.