Getting Into Action 4

We all ran up the stairs and then we saw her Christina.

"Christina" I shouted her name angrily. She was a distance far away from us, she was coming out of a room so she was standing at the door looking shocked. There was a gun in her
right hand.

"Where is she?" I asked bringing out my gun stretching it towards her as I walked closer to her.

"Who are you talking about?" She asked giving me a innocent look.

"I don't mind to shoot you Christina, you better tell me where she is" Now we were both standing at the door, I reached for the door knob turning it a bit it didn't open.

"Where's the key?" I asked furious.

"That's what I was looking for, I can't find any key to open the door"

"Who do you take me for?" I asked calmly but dangerous as I pointed the gun to her head.

TANA'S POV

At first I was hearing arguing but then I heard Antonio voice he was really angry.

I could clearly hear his conversation with Christina clearly.

"Antonio" I shouted. "Is that you?" I still wanted to be sure.

"Tana" I could sense a relieve in his voice, and it became calmer. "Am here to get you" I could also sense he said that with a smile on his lips, as I also smiled widely. There was a hope for me.

"Am going to ask you this question again, where's the key?" His voice automatically became serious.

"I said I don't know" I could sense Christina faking an act there.

"It's in her pocket, the left one" I said loudly.

"Liar" I could hear him say. And yes she was with a big letter L at the front.

I started hearing the sound of keys, the door started opening slowly I looked over happily.

I saw him, I saw Antonio after so many days. He wasn't looking good, his hair was messy, he had eye bags, and the worst was the bruises, injuries I saw on his leg. He tried to walk properly but I could already sense what happen. His leg must have been broken or something just like my own. At first I was only crying but then I started crying and laughing loudly I totally looked like a mad person.

ANTONIO'S POV

I can't believe it's her, I'm beyond happy, this kidnappers didn't even take care of my baby well. Just look she's tied up to a chair in the middle of the room. She has wounds all over her body, even from here I can see slap marks on her cheek. Her hair is tied to a messy bun, she looks kinda cute to me and one of her leg it looks I don't know different or something. I'm already walking towards her.

I was crying before but now am both smiling and crying because she started laughing happily as tears flow down her cheeks.

"I miss you so much" I said as I hugged her tightly as she hugged me back, she was already crying heavily at my back.

"I miss you more than you can ever imagine" She said. I stopped hugging her she was still tied to this chair and I needed to free her as soon as possible.

I started loosing the ropes,when I suddenly got hit by something in my head. I looked over to Tana as my vision got blurry she was trying to struggle from the chair. I could see fear took over her.

"I love you" I whispered to her as everything turned black.

CARLOS POV'S

We all hid in a distance as we saw my mum torturing an older woman.

The were a lot of cane wipes all over the woman's body. Who is she?, What is mum doing with her?

"I can't believe you survived, I sent my men to look for you but they said you were dead and that they even saw your dead body in the river" My mum said slapping her through the face.

"I killed every member of your beautiful family to acquire your riches and wealth except for those two children they escaped but they know nothing. Am sure they've been eaten by an animal already. I really enjoyed seeing your husband take so much bullets for you and die in the fire. Since your still alive and your helping that useless girl name Tana to escape I guess I will kill you by myself"

"Do you think what your doing is going to lead you any further?" The woman asked her as tears rolled from her eyes.

My mum hit her again across the face, as the woman spit out little blood from her mouth.

"Did I ask you to talk?, Have some respect for me" I couldn't take it anymore, my mum was disrespecting a woman older than her and sr didn't seem to care.

"Don't you have any shame at all?" I asked my mother still standing in my hiding spot which was in the dark.

"Carlos is that you?" She asked, I stood away from the dark side and stood in the light, all eyes were on me.

"I don't really know why God gave me a mother as stupid and irritating as you" I said feeling disgusted and embarrassed.

"And what is that suppose to mean you bitch. You are of no use to me your just as useless as your mother here" Uh?, What was she saying?

"Do you actually think am your mother?" She asked sarcastically.

"I would have never given birth to a son like you, your nothing like me" I looked over to the woman on the floor, she also wore a confused look as she looked at me.

"I really don't have time to explain all this" My mum said walking to a table as she took a gun playing with it at first as I was still in shock.

"Say bye-bye to your mummy" She said to me.

She pointed the gun to the woman's head, then whispered something in her ears. I immediately brought out my gun stretching it towards my mum.

"If you shoot her, I will shoot you three more times" I told her furious. She looked at me with a teasing look.

"Mum put the gun down" I said angrily.

"Don't you dare call me your mum, I only have one daughter" The woman who was tied up to a chair started crying silently.

"Put down the gun you evil woman" Yes I called her that, if she isn't my mother then she's a witch, an evil woman.

She pointed the gun to me as she shoot me in my leg. I gave a sign to the other men still hiding in the dark to stay back in their hiding spot. I will take care of this woman.

"Fuck' I said bending. The woman who was on the chair started struggling.

"Where do you think you want to go?" My mum asked laughing wickedly.

"Let me see my son, Carlos are you alright?" She asked worried as she kept struggling.

I stood back up ignoring the pain in my leg.

"If you don't lower that gun now, am going to shoot you" I said with a furious expression but my mum I mean my ex-mum was too stubborn. She didn't lower the gun.

I didn't waste any time as I shot my mum, I kept on shooting till the bullet stopped coming, she made me be through much. I fell to the ground as tears started streaming from my eyes.