Clearing The Misunderstanding

"What did he say?" Antonio mum came out of the kitchen when she could no longer hear two people talking.

"It's about Tana, he said he only went to meet her because his sister was planning an attack on her"

"Do you believe him?"
Antonio became speechless, he was really confused. Should he believe Carlos?, They have been friends since childhood, they always hated each other and also looked after each other too.

Maybe this is Carlos way of looking after him, NO his girlfriend. That's the only thing he cares about WOMEN.

Antonio scratched his head roughly he was feeling a headache coming up. Should he believe Carlos?, Or maybe Carlos was playing a trick on him to make him angry.

"I need to take a shower" he said walking upstairs to his room.

"Your brother needs help" Mrs.Claurda said to Jennie as she went to the kitchen.

"He needs a love doctor" Jennie replied.

"A strong and real one"

"What's that suppose to mean, that am a weak and fake one?"

"Obviously" her mum said laughing.

"It's not funny mum"

"When was the last time you spoke to Joshua?"

"I don't want to talk about him"

"Why?, He said he needed space that doesn't mean he doesn't love you"

"I've moved on with my life, he means nothing to me. He's all my past now"

"But you still love him?"

"I don't"

"You do!, You and your brother don't know anything about love or relationship mostly your brother"

"Mum please can you change the subject"

"Okay, but I just want you to know that if you need advice or someone to talk to am all ears"

"Sure, thank you"

"So you will be going back to the University next two weeks"

"School yay" she said sacarstically like she enjoys it.

"Most people hate school but that's just a foundation for your future"

"You've told me that like a million times and it's not most people mum, everybody hates it"

"And I won't get tired of telling you" Mrs. Claurda said smiling

TANA AND SYLVIA HOUSE

"Aren't you going to sleep?" Sylvia asked worried. I have been calling Antonio number but he hadn't picked and am getting even sadder [That's if there was a word like that].

"Tana" she called my name sitting beside me.

"If you keep disturbing him, you might annoy him more, He might have even forgotten about the incident but your calls will remind him"

She has a clear point, I switched off my phone tossing it to the other end of the bed, resting my head on Sylvia shoulder and crying.

"Relationships have tough times, It's like a game with so many levels that are endless, there are easy times, rough times that you would feel like giving up. But if you believe in yourself that you can pass through it without being defeated once your a champion"

"I don't get what you are saying?" I looked at her puzzled.

"It means this is like a level you have to pass in your relationship, after a while you night meet another. There's no perfect relationship that hasn't had fights or quarrels"

"This won't last for long?"

"Yes it won't, this is just making you stronger. You might not understand now but maybe you will understand later"

"Thank you"

"Anything for you angel"

AT THE NAVATA'S MANSION

"I want to see her here in the next twenty-four hours" Christina said as she pointed to a room by the side.

"Your wish is my command, don't worry about her"

"Am not worried this isn't the first life im taking. I will send you her picture now" She said bringing her phone from her bag and forwarding the picture to the man.

"Umm. She's beautiful" he said smiling widely.

"Shut the f**k up, Am more beautiful than her. Just do your job"

"Why don't I rape her and bring her here instead"

"Mmmmm okay, that will be nice, she's still a virgin so make sure she feels so much pain. I really want her to suffer a slow death like my father"

"It is done" The man said walking out.

THE NEXT MORNING

"Are you still crying?" Sylvia asked suprised.

"I didn't do anything wrong, he just misunderstood the situation" I cried more.

"Please come and eat, I already made breakfast"

"You can't keep starving yourself just for a man"

Ding dong< The door bell rang>

"Someone is knocking on the door, I will go see who it is" Sylvia said standing from the bed and walking over to the door, when her phone started ringing. She ran back to the room.

Ding dong

"Please go check who it is, am on a phone call" she said as she answered the call, I guess it was Michael.

"Sure" I stood up sluggish from the bed not minding how I looked( scary and messy hair, big eye bags because I cried so much, and I feel super weak all over my body).

Ding dong

I reached the door, and turned the door knob opening it slowly. My eyes almost popped out on what are saw.

He was holding a bouquet of flowers on one hand, and a love shaped box of chocolates in the other.

ANTONIO'S POV

It's just been a day and yet she looks like a cute dirty girl, her hair is messy and there's things on it, even her eye balls are big, she must have been crying the whole time. She even looks weak, am sure she didn't take the drugs I bought for her.

She's been through so much, which makes her weak both emotional and physically. I will have to teach her to be independent, in case anything happens to me or anyone she loves dearly.

She starts smiling widely at me.

"I can....."

I hugged her immediately before she could continue talking.

"I'm sorry, I just rushed into conclusions without thinking"

"I'm also sorry, I should have informed you before you came that I was meeting someone you didn't like"

"There wasn't a need for that, I was just being over jealous"

I let go of her, and knelt down on a knee holding the flowers firmly in my right hand and giving it to her.

"For my one and only lady" I said and she blushed, she took it and hugged it as I stood up.

"What of the chocolates?" She asked as her eyes were fixed on them.

"It's for my lady" She reached out to grab the box when I raised my hand up.

"I didn't say it was for you" I said jokingly entering the house as she followed.