Review Of The Past

"How did it go?" Sylvia asked as I entered the staff room.

"It was okay" I said trying not to think of Antonio kiss and the words he said to me.

"I want every single detail of what happened"

"Why are you so curious" I said smiling.

"Because am sure something happen between you and Antonio" she said similing mischievously pointing at my clothe.

"Oh my goodness" I said loudly I forgot I was still wearing Antonio big shirt which was just my knee length. That's why everybody was looking at me weirdly when I got down from Antonio car, am sure they think am a Mistress or prostitute.

"You look so sexy" Sylvia said waking me from my thoughts.

"Do you have spare clothes?" I asked Sylvia as she kept looking at my body, I forgot to collect my clothes from Antonio.

"How many times did he fuck you baby girl"

"Stop saying nonsense Sylvia! do you have extra clothes" I panicked.

"Have you seen any normal person bring extra clothe to work"  I nodded No to her.

"Exactly, am not normal check my bag for clothes"

"Seriously!, Thank you" I said collecting her bag and running to the bathroom.

"When you come back your telling me every single thing that happen" Sylvia shouted loudly so I could hear.

THE NEXT MORNING

"Tana boss wants to see you" Jasper(one of my colleagues) said to me.

"Do you have a clue why?" I asked worried my boss wasn't around yesterday but he could get news I came to work in the afternoon dressed like someone who had finished having sex.

"Not really, I think someone wants to see you, he's in the VIP room"

"Okay, thank you" I finished attending to the customer I was busy with and found my way to the VIP room knocking, a little scared.

"Come in" I heard him say.

"Good morning Sir" I turned to my left they were two familiar faces.

"Good morning Mrs.Claurda"

"Good morning Tana" She said standing and embracing me, the lady sitting looks so familiar am trying to guess who she is.

"How many times would I tell you call me mum"

"Mum, I have missed you"

"I've also missed you too" The  lady stood up, smiling.

"You didn't say you were coming today"

"I wanted to suprise you"

"Hi" the lady said waving to me, she looked like she wanted to cry. She looks much like............I ran to her and wrapped my hands around her not letting go.

"Were have you been?, I have been looking for you for so long"

"Am sorry, it's a long story" I said as tears fell down from my eyes.

"Don't apologize, I just want you to explain everything to me in details"

"Sofia I've missed you like hell"I said shedding more tears.

"It's okay baby sis, am here now"

"I would give you and your family some space" My boss said leaving the room.

"I will also be back" Antonio mum said going.

"Come let's sit" Sofia said dragging my hand to sit on a chair then she sat opposite me.