Good News 1

ANTONIO'S POV

"What's wrong with her?" I ask the doctor worriedly after they had finished examining Tana. I was inside his office and we both sat opposite each other with a table at the middle.

"I recommend another surgery for her" The doctor says.

"Why?" I asked surprised.

"The poison she took had a lot of effects on her and one of them was shortage of breath. Sometimes her breathing lowers and then her whole body starts to shake. She's trying to fight to breath" The doctor said as I looked at him with a puzzled face, what is he saying?

"Due to the poison given to her, it affected a potion of her heart so it's hard for her to breath. Sometimes the heart starts shutting down slowly so she can't breath, if she tries hard to breath in her unconscious state her whole body starts to shakes fastly"

"So then why do recommend another surgery?"

"So that her health development will boost, at this point it's not getting any better"

"Ok" I say. "Can I go and see her now?"

"Sure, but please one at a time and there should be no noise"

"Yes, Thank you" I say standing up from the chair and walking out of his office.

My mum immediately stood up as she sees me approaching.

"What did he say?" She asks worried.

"She's going to be okay" I say giving my mum the most casual smile, She let out a sigh of worries. The last thing I want is for my mum to be worried over Tana unless she might have a heart attack or worst a B.P rise.

"Thank goodness" She say with a little smile.

"I will go inside her room now"

"Sure" My mum says, everyone else is already sleeping even Carlos, he looks like a baby resting his head on his new mother shoulder.

I walk inside my hotty room smiling and crying slightly as I see her.

"How are you doing?" I ask touching her cheeks before I seat down on the chair.

My phone starts ringing. It's Sofia and she wants to do a video call.

"Hi" I say waving to her.

"Heyy, Jacob said he wanted to say hi"

"Heyy" I see Jacob on the screen with his face beaming with smiles.

"How's my little boy doing?" I ask.

"Good, mummy told me everything. How's your wife?"
He asks as I hear Sofia laugh a little.

"She's alright, what of your dad?"

"He's good, he's sleeping"

"Oh, good"

"Can I see your wife?" He asks with a pleading look.

"Sure" I say turning the phone to show Tana.

"Are you seeing her?" I ask him.

"Yes, what happened to her?" He asked. I turned the phone towards me as I see Jacob with a sad face.

"She had a little accident, but she's going to alright"

"Okay, when she wakes up tell her I said I want to see her"

"Sure Boss" I say teasingly.

"You better do" He says playfully with authority. "Good night" He tells me.

"Good night my love"

"You really disgusts me" Sofia says. "Don't call my son love again"

"Anything for you" I say playfully.

"How's Tana?" She asks as her face turn into a sad baby.

"She's good"

"Who do you think your lying to, how is she really doing?" She ask firmly.

"The doctor recommended another surgery for her?"

"Why?" She asked surprised.

"So that her health gets better fastly, he says that right now it isn't making any process"

"But she can't have another surgery right now, she just finished doing one. Isn't that going to weaken her body more?"

"Yes it is, that's why I haven't decided on whether she should have the surgery or not"

"Okay, if she wakes up or anything comes up please give me a call"

"Sure, take care of yourself and my little love" I say.

"Take care of my baby there"

"Who?" I ask confused.

"Tana" She says proudly.

"She's not your....." She ended the call.

"She's so rude" I say to myself.

I looked at Tana, kissing her on her forehead.

"I can't wait for us to have a child of our own" I smile to the thought.

"I love you so much Tana"

THREE DAYS LATER

Carlos and his new mum already left two days ago. Sofia has been calling me for the past days to know how Tana is doing, she couldn't come because her schedule is full and because she says Stephen is suspecting she's going out with men.

"You should eat" Jennie said trying to put the spoon of rice in my mouth but I dodge it.

"Why?, Tana isn't eating"

"She is!" Yes Tana is eating, they are passing food from the pipes to her mouth. But it doesn't count for me, she's not eating like how others eat.

My mum refused to go home althrough except for today that my father and brother forced her and said she could come back to the hospital when she finished eating, taking a bath and resting.

I haven't left the hospital at all, I've not even brushed my teeth, taken my bath or eaten anything in the last three days.

"Am not hungry" I made up an excuse.

"But you said if mum ate then you will eat" I did say that but I just wanted my mum to eat when she got back home, she's getting old so she needs to be strong at all times especially to see her grand children.

"That was when I felt hungry but I don't feel any tinge of hunger again" I lied, I'm really starving as hell.

"Ah, your frustrating" she says angry. I gave her a teasing smile.

"How are you feeling?" I ask Tana leaning towards her and giving a small peck on her lips.

"Jennie is here, and she's forcing me to do something I don't want to do"

"Don't listen to him Tana, he's lying"

"Hotty do you believe her?" I ask and at that moment, I saw her lips curve slowly to a cute smile.

"Jennie come" I say fastly. "She's smiling" Jennie walks over and leans towards Tana as she looks amazed.

"I will go call the doctor" She said as she walked out of the room happily.

"I know your going to be alright hotty" Her smile increases. Then it looks like she was saying something, her mouth was moving like she was talking but I didn't hear anything and her eyes were still closed.

The doctor came in with Jennie.

"Doctor she's saying something" I said happily.

The doctor walks over to her and starts examining her. His face is strating to beam with smiles.

He turned to look at me.

"She just made progress"