Waiting 3

"Let's go" I felt a warm hand touch my shoulders, I raise my head up it was Sofia, she gave me a warm smile.

"I'll catch up with you guys later" I said. I'm not sure I can take seeing her almost dead and I'm alive, it pains so much, I just feel like ending my life. I never imagine something like this happening to her she's a good person with a good heart.

"Let's go" I heard a firm voice as a hand held my elbow dragging me up. It was my brother he gave me a straight face.

"She needs you more than she needs any of us" He said.

"Antonio please, your brother is right" My mum added.

"I agree" Carlos new mother said.

"If he isn't going to take care of her, I will" Carlos said as he walked away fast. Bastard!!!. I ran immediately following him, he's not getting near my love. I could hear my mum and Sofia teasing me from behind and my brother, James and Carlos new mum laughing.

"I thought you wanted to catch on with us later" Carlos said in a teasing way as he sat on a chair while I was trying to catch my breath.

"I forgot you were still around" I said eyeing him and he laughed. I sat on the chair beside him.

The nurses and doctors inside of the room started coming out.

"She's going to be okay" My cousin said patting me at the back YES the one who treated me while I was in coma.

"Thanks" I said with a smile. I stood up immediately I saw the rest approaching.

"I want to go and see dad, I will come back later" My brother said as we both hugged.

"Sure, I will see you later" I said letting go.

"You should take a rest" I said walking to James, he seemed sleepy.

He nodded his head as he sat on a chair and feel asleep. He's a really fast sleeper. But I meant he should go home and sleep but nevermind.

"Sofia, you should go home. Jacob needs his mother now and besides I don't want any more problem between you and Stephen"

"Sure, if she wakes up call me" She says giving me a hug then letting go.

"I'll drop you" My brother says to Sofia.

"Sure, let's go" She agrees as they both start walking. My mum sits near Carlos, am not going to say anything about her leaving cause she isn't. Once she has made up her mind you can't change it Tana is like a daughter to her, I would have also told the same to Carlos but he won't listen too, he's stubborn.

The other woman left here that is, Carlos new mother is just starring at me with a smile. I'm trying to avoid looking at her eyes.

"Do you really care for her this much?" She asks out of the blue.

Is she talking to me?, I look at her and she's giving me a 'am waiting for your answer' look.

"Yes" I answer firmly, her smile increases.

"Then am sure she's okay, her love for you is strong so am sure she's going to be alright. When you were in coma it was the love you had for her that made you come out of it, am sure it's the same thing with hers"

"How did you know I was in a coma?" I asked confused.

"I overheard it"

"Ok"

She sits also besides Carlos as they continue to talk again, soon my mum falls asleep.

I really want to see my hotty, but she also needs lots of quietness and sleep. I've been waiting for over......am checking the time on my phone. It's been an hour but it feels like a year.

I can't take this anymore, I walk over to the door opening it gently as I walk inside.

She looks cute, I walk over to the chair beside her bed sitting on it.

"Hi" I say with the smallest voice I can find. I know she can't hear me but I'm still going to keep talking.

"I miss you so much" I say as little tears drop down from my eyes.

"I never knew this was going to happen, unless I would have killed Christina immediately I knew her"

I pause a little she's so static in the bed, not moving at all. I bend my head over to her chest trying to hear. YES she was still breathing but it wasn't strong.

"I promise you, even if it means using all my money. I will make sure your alright" I say pushing some of her hair blocking her face behind.

"I was actually even planning of proposing to you to be by girlfriend, then maybe after five months of dating we could get married" I say trying to lighten the mood.

"I wish I was the one in this condition not you" I say as more tears drop down from her eyes.

"Please say something" I pleaded.

"Even though it's a smile you do I will take it" I rest my head on her hand crying on it.

"Please wake up Tana" As I said those words, I noticed her hand started shaking fastly, then her whole body joined.

"Doctor, Doctor!" I shouted loudly.

"Carlos call the doctor" I shouted massaging her palms slowly.

"Tana please stop this, your making me...." I was interrupted.

"Please we need you to go" The doctor said immediately he entered, I let go of her hand walking out as more tears streamed down and more doctor and nurses entered the room.

My mum was already standing, looking at me with a worried face.

"What's wrong with her?" She asks looking at me with hope.

"I don't know, her whole body just started shaking all of a sudden"

"Why?" My mum asked worried.

"I don't know" I say sitting on the chair she was sitting on before as more tears fall down.

SOFIA'S POV

The time is 2:00 a.m in the morning as I get home.

"Is that mummy?" I hear someone say as I enter the house, then I feel someone hugging my leg.

"Jacob?" I Ask a little surprise. I thought he was suppose to be asleep.

"I miss you mummy" He says with smiles as I carry him off the ground.

"I miss you more darling, where's your daddy? and shouldn't you be sleeping it's late already?" I ask looking around.

"Daddy is in the kitchen and I didn't want to sleep without seeing you" I walk over to the kitchen and see Stephen washing something in the sink.

"Hi" I say with a smile as he turned to face me, He looks at me with a disgusting look.

He gives me a questioning look.

"Who was that guy?" He asked walking close to me.

"Antonio brother" I say with no hesitation.

"And he's with you why?" He asks again, as if he caught me red-handed doing something inappropriate.

"We're just coming back from the hospital"

"You have a four year old boy that you should take responsibility of, not sleeping around with men" He says with an angry voice.

"But I was...." He cut me off.

"If you can't take care of your son, then get a nanny or better still he will come live with me" He says firmly.

"Stephen I just came back from the hospital, Tana's life is seriously in danger" He ignores me again walking out of the kitchen.