Fallen Deeply For Him

If it was a normal person am sure the person would be jumping up and down shouting from the joy and happiness but I was crying [like a baby]

Why is he always full of surprises? My life would had never been like this, It seemed like A Cinderella Life before with stepsisters and lost of parents but now it was more of Cinderella Life with this man.

The kind of life anyone would love to live in, He made me a new being which is one of the reasons I love him so much and I've fallen Deeply for him.

"Antonio" I murmured.

"Yes baby" He answered.

"This would have cost you so much, there wasn't a need for it"

"You've given me so much, this isn't compared to those things" He said.

My face lit up with a smile.

"I want to check around" I said wiping away my tears.

"Let's go then" He agreed.

The place was really nice especially the kitchen, it was more than gorgeous. They was a spacious staff room with three bathrooms each for both boys and girls. Then there was a manager office which looked more like a business office with expensive and modern things.

The place was amazing after viewing we both walked back to the car. He started driving and all I did was rest my head on his shoulder, the only thing heard was the soft romantic music played from the radio.

When we got home we walked hand in hand i was sleepy already.

"My baby wants to sleep" I heard Antonio say as I opened my eyes.

He carried me in his arms, walking upstairs to his room.

He laid me down gently.

"Thank you" I said.

"Stop saying that" He replied kissing me on the lips he was about to pull out when I deepen the kiss. His hands were going under my gown again and I was starting to feel afraid, I wasn't ready for sex now but he surprised me as he removed his hands from under the gown placing them on my hips.

I opened my eyes in shock. He pulled away from the kiss.

"I'm ready to wait till your ready" He said explaining why he stopped.

I hugged him tightly with little tears, I love this man so much.

I didn't really like the idea of sex before marriage, I prefer sex after marriage. If I should do it before marriage, then what's there to enjoy on the wedding night. Some people might say that 'But how would you know how to do it if you don't do it before that day' Well I will just reply that 'Practice makes perfect'.

And some might say 'am being childish' my reply to that is 'I'm being matured, keeping your virginity till your married is a very wise choice. You should keep it for the right man'

And besides that, Am a Christian and in the Bible it says 'It is a disgraceful thing for anyone not to be a virgin on his/her wedding day' [Find that in Deuteronomy 22:21]

Am so happy I met someone like Antonio. His the best man I've ever come through in my life.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as we slept peacefully.

ANTONIO'S POV

Something was ringing loud and it woke me up. I opened my sleepy eyes starring around she was gone. Where was she? I looked worried and confused.

I heard the ringing sound again, it was coming from the table. I looked over it was my phone my sister was calling. Why?

"Aren't you supposed to be having classes?" I asked answering the phone.

"Forget about that, Gist me first"

"About what?" I asked sitting up on the bed.

"You and Tana. I heard you guys went out yesterday and you surprised her a lot" She said, I could hear excitement in her voice.

"How did you get that information?" I asked smiling, we were being the top news.

"Haven't you seen the news or even social media, you guys are trending big time especially with the romantic pictures and videos"

"Talk to you later" I said fastly as I saw another incoming call.

"Good morning Sir" The person on the other line greeted.

"Good morning Sir, how are you doing?

"Am good and you?"

"Am great"

"I called to tell you that I have a modelling job open for your girlfriend, we saw the pictures of both of you and I think she will be perfect for the job" He said straightforward.

"Oh. That's a good idea, but I have to ask her first. I will give you my answer tomorrow" I said.

"Okay then. Take care"

"Sure" I said ending the call.

I got down the bed, changing into a shirt and shorts cause I hadn't changed yesterday. I jogged downstairs hurriedly to see Tana.

"Baby" I said happily hugging her from behind, she was washing the dishes.

She turned her head to look at me, gaining a kiss from me.

"How was your night?" She asked.

"I should be the one asking that question. Did you dream of me?" I asked teasingly and she chuckled.

"No, I dreamt about our future children"

"Naughty girl" I said releasing her from the hug.

"Where's my mum?" I asked.

"She's still sleeping. Don't wake her up" She said strictly.

"Yes ma. One of my friends called me and said he wants you to model for his company that's if you want to take the offer"

"Me?" She looked surprised. "But am not that fine" She was condemning her self.

"You like saying rubbish" I said giving her a knock on her forehead.

"He said you would be perfect for the job. Am not rushing you, give me your answer this night" I said.

"Do I have to show my private parts" She asked looking worried.

"No, I won't allow anyone see my woman half-naked" I said over-protective and chuckled.

She smiled widely.
"That's my baby" She said praising me like a child. "I will think about it"

"I'll be going out?" I told her.

"Out? To where?" She looked sad a little.

"The Castle. I need to talk to my dad"

"Promise me that you won't argue or say something rude to him"  She looked at me with adorable and pleading eyes. I gave a heavy sigh.

"Okay, but if he say something negative about you then am gonna charge up" I agreed.

"Just try to hold your anger" She said kissing my cheek.

"Anything for you" I said romantically.