Trying To Escape 2

I couldn't believe I was running as fast as I was, I guess falling into the water from the cliff gave me some strength. I followed every step the puppy took. I could say he was nice and helpful so far, but his annoying and confusing to me sometimes.

"Heyyy, stop" I stopped running, trying to catch my breath.

The puppy kept running, then I lost sight of him. I sat on the ground supporting my back with the tree and breathing heavily. I closed my eyes thinking about Antonio, I already miss him so much.

After some time, I heard someone footsteps I became sacred. I stood up ready to run when the puppy came out of the bushes giving me a disappointed look.

"It's not my fault, I don't do exercises"

He gave that 'Your lazy' expression.

"You don't have respect" I said with a angry face. The puppy immediately changed his face to a cute and innocent puppy standing by my leg and leaning onto it.

Who could say 'No' to his adorable face.

"Okay, I forgive you. Let's continue" He started running as I followed behind.

"Where are we" I asked the puppy when he stopped at a small house. He ignored me and went to the door, shaking the door knob. Suddenly the door opened and an old woman stood there.

ANTONIO'S POV

"Should we go in now?" I asked impatient. We've been hiding in the bushes for more than five minutes. Immediately I woke up, I dressed up quickly cause I suddenly felt something terrible had happened to her, I even had a dream that she got drown in the middle of the ocean. I feel like am going to collapse of I don't see Tana soon. James came early as soon as I was done with dressing up, I called some of my security men and we all headed to the road with a similar van. As we got close to the forest, we stopped and parked outside leaving some men and going to the forest with some.

"Calm down boss" James said as he watched the building, some of the men went to back of the house.

"Let's go in" He said after some minutes. He carried his gun in his hands walking to the door as I followed. He rang the doorbell twice no one answered.
So he turned the door knob the door opened with a strange sound.

"Wait" He said as he walked in first looking around. Then he gave me a signal to come inside. I called the remaining of my men standing outside the door to come inside. I need to make sure I don't put their lives at risks without mine being there, they have loved ones at home.

"Something is wrong" James said giving a confused face. I don't see anything wrong except for the fact that the door made a creepy sound when we opened it.

"What do you think is wrong?" One of my men Gabriel asked.

"They left the door open"

"Maybe they forgot" He said looking peaceful but I know deep down he was troubled.

"Sir" Another of my men Ben ran down the stairs holding a bracelet in his hand. I collected the bracelet from his hand inspecting it.

"Do you recognize it Sir?" Ben asked.

"Yes, I saw it on her wrist before she disappeared" I held onto it tightly on my chest.

"Where did you find it"

"Follow me sir" I followed him behind walking to where he was going to.

"What did you find?" I asked the men investigating the room. One of them gave me a paper and I read it.

So far they have discovered that she was here, but not alone they were other people with her. They guess one of them should be Jeff. Also they are blood stains everywhere, they was a plastic chair with one of it's leg bent, a rope on the ground and a handkerchief, we guessed they used it to either close her mouth or blindfold her. We've taken some of the materials for a thorough investigation back at our base.

"This isn't enough" I said throwing the paper on the ground angrily. "Is she still alive or dead"

"Sir, we....." He was interrupted by James shouting.

"Everyone get out of the house now, Five seconds" We all started running but before five seconds, I heard a loud bomb as I blanked out.

TANA'S POV

As I starred at the woman scared, she gave me a welcoming smile.

"Come inside dear" I was really confused should I go inside a strange old woman house or run now that I have the chance. Before I could decide I suddenly heard a loud sound coming from afar as all birds flew away afraid. My heart skipped a beat, and I started feeling a heartache. I started coughing consistently as the old woman patted my back until I blanked out.

"Antonio, Antonio, Antonio" I woke up afraid, breathing heavily , sweating all over my body.

It was a dream, I sighed in relief. I looked around being confused until my eyes landed on the old woman.

"How did I get here?"

"Who were you dreaming about?, Was it your husband?" She asked worried ignoring my question.

"It's no one" I said rudely.

"I will get you something to eat" She said standing up from her chair but I stopped her.

"No need, am going now" I said as I tried to stand up but I felt a huge blow of headache.

"Ouch" I shouted as I lay back on the bed, holding my head in pain.

"Stop thinking much, your straining your brain" She said putting a towel on my head.

Please am so sorry for any mistakes in my grammar, spellings or languages, I hope you can cope with it. Am not really good when it comes to English, we human beings can't be perfect in everything but we give our best.

Thank you so much for reading.